Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 140 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Nah, I don't think so. The bonuses just give your players a huge boost in general, because they imply activity and effort to do training and the game rewards this.
    I just logged in into one of my teams and yesterday I beat a 63% team 3:1 with a 12% starting eleven with the line-tanking formation. My bonuses aren't even max, they were 6%. I just log in with these teams occasionally and on weekends for asso matches...
    The game is weird man, you notice it even more when you are doing strange stuff. I should never beat a 50% stronger team with a nonsense formation and all players out of position (for example 1% ML plays in goal, 3 GKs on the field) even when the other guy is (temporarily) inactive.
    You're right. Reading what you did with the nonsensical formation and all, you really shouldn't have won even if your opponent was not active. Harder to lose than win. I did hope that active players would be rewarded so no complaints from me. And in a way, they made it tougher for tankers to participate in the cup and cl. The moment u train, u win lol

Was your level 4 youth tanking team able to avoid promotion?
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 01-13-2021 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    You're right. Reading what you did with the nonsensical formation and all, you really shouldn't have won even if your opponent was not active. Harder to lose than win. I did hope that active players would be rewarded so no complaints from me. And in a way, they made it tougher for tankers to participate in the cup and cl. The moment u train, u win lol

Was your level 4 youth tanking team able to avoid promotion?
    No, it is now Level 5.
    It was the one with the weakest league, I think the best team had around 60% and all others 30-40%.

And yeah, generally I also prefer it when the active players win. But really, this isn't always the case either...
    RaiKo likes this.

I don't really know, I have a few tanking teams playing all together in an association. It's really not that easy, the 10% bonuses alone give you a good chance it seems like vs other inactive managers... Last season accidentally promoted on one team as well, league was too weak.
    If it's the bonus then it makes sense as I do keep my bonuses up. It also explains why I am having a harder time now than compared to tanking with another account a few seasons ago. I am in serious trouble as there is no way I can win the league and might have trouble finishing below 10th place. My league is weak too but at 1 percent, in straight line tanking formation, all players in wrong positions and a yellow exclamation for formation, winning any match is absurd.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-13-2021 at 03:54 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    If it's the bonus then it makes sense as I do keep my bonuses up. It also explains why I am having a harder time now than compared to tanking with another account a few seasons ago. I am in serious trouble as there is no way I can win the league and might have trouble finishing below 10th place. My league is weak too but at 1 percent, in straight line tanking formation, all players in wrong positions and a yellow exclamation for formation, winning any match is absurd.
    The troll quality range is at least up to 60%, so a ‘well-trained team plus attendance bonus’ could still cause such an upset even when the chance is very, very low.

Players having poor conditions level would perform worse than usual. Maybe try training all those 1% players to close to 30% conditions just before match starts, and also force the team to play hard pressing & man-on-man to further deplete their remaining conditions? Such a team ‘should’ concede many goals in the last 30 mins in any match.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    No, it is now Level 5.
    It was the one with the weakest league, I think the best team had around 60% and all others 30-40%.

And yeah, generally I also prefer it when the active players win. But really, this isn't always the case either...
    I'd like to see it in team showcase.

What about these sponsor tasks this season?

Add 10 stars to your players coming in the middle of the season? Cmon Nordeus...
    RaiKo likes this.

I expect more strange results and our AM will say 'Our players couldn't handle the rainy weather'.
    Another way for engine to manipulate who wins and who losses

Addicted
    What about these sponsor tasks this season?

Add 10 stars to your players coming in the middle of the season? Cmon Nordeus...
    Training DC role was unexpected for me.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Training DC role was unexpected for me.
    Yes, rather unexpected for 2 roles a season, though I have already suggested in threads before that roles of ST, MC & DC are all very likely and also that we should buy sole 40%+ AMC & DMC to train all the 3 roles in advance.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Nah, I don't think so. The bonuses just give your players a huge boost in general, because they imply activity and effort to do training and the game rewards this.
    I just logged in into one of my teams and yesterday I beat a 63% team 3:1 with a 12% starting eleven with the line-tanking formation. My bonuses aren't even max, they were 6%. I just log in with these teams occasionally and on weekends for asso matches...
    The game is weird man, you notice it even more when you are doing strange stuff. I should never beat a 50% stronger team with a nonsense formation and all players out of position (for example 1% ML plays in goal, 3 GKs on the field) even when the other guy is (temporarily) inactive.
    Just played another straight line tanker and it is definitely the bonuses. The impact is insane. He was 30 odd percent and myself 1 percent. Won 2-1. Still sitting at 9th spot
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast