Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 140 - Are you ready?

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,670

    Season 140 - Are you ready?

    TOP ELEVEN SEASON 140

    Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

    Before we start, here's some questions for you:


    What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

    Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements with your Club and FA?


    What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

    What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?



    Good luck to everybody this Season!

    Take a look at the guides list!

    Users Tutorials & Guides vol. II

  2. #2
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    705
    A little bit disappointed with Special Sponsor of this season.

    Almost everytime there is a surprise associated with Special Sponsor whether bad or good but this time it's the same as previous one.

    With the onset of new year and Top Eleven 2021 was expecting something new, cool and exciting from Special Sponsor.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    60
    Personally I don't understand why there is a +4% and 8% Mourinho.
    I'll prefer a +2bonus like last year or a bonus for training for save my green pack.

    Good season everyone and thanks for you're work Nordeus!
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

  4. #4
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    A little bit disappointed with Special Sponsor of this season.

    Almost everytime there is a surprise associated with Special Sponsor whether bad or good but this time it's the same as previous one.

    With the onset of new year and Top Eleven 2021 was expecting something new, cool and exciting from Special Sponsor.
    Actually the achievement gift for freeloaders is even worse than last season when 1st random SA instead of 2nd SA then.

    Nordeus should be a bit more inventive in offers and incentives to encourage higher participation, hence revenue...
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    19
    Hi Kris
    Bit disappointed (not only a bit), finished 9th last season and got my team dropped down 20% wo understandable reason from my side...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  6. #6
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506
    Already dominating the league lol. Idk why has it become so early for 2 seasons in my time?
    Season 140 - Are you ready?-20210105_115552.jpg

  7. #7
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    877
    Tanking is tough. I find myself winning half my league matches while playing a 1 percent team in tanking formation. Today i beat a 70 percent team. My GK scored the winning goal while playing AMC. I don’t remember it being this tough when i did it with my other accounts. Does the game take into account my team average or best 14 quality in deciding winners beforehand for some matches?
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  8. #8
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Tanking is tough. I find myself winning half my league matches while playing a 1 percent team in tanking formation. Today i beat a 70 percent team. My GK scored the winning goal while playing AMC. I don’t remember it being this tough when i did it with my other accounts. Does the game take into account my team average or best 14 quality in deciding winners beforehand for some matches?
    I don't really know, I have a few tanking teams playing all together in an association. It's really not that easy, the 10% bonuses alone give you a good chance it seems like vs other inactive managers... Last season accidentally promoted on one team as well, league was too weak.
    Sillybq likes this.

  9. #9
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I don't really know, I have a few tanking teams playing all together in an association. It's really not that easy, the 10% bonuses alone give you a good chance it seems like vs other inactive managers... Last season accidentally promoted on one team as well, league was too weak.
    I am still wondering if the 10 percent is a simple addition or a multiplication. Is it +10 or *1.1?
    1 percent + 10 is 11 which really means a good chance against 30 plus quality. 1 percent*1.1 shouldn't make any difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Tanking is tough. I find myself winning half my league matches while playing a 1 percent team in tanking formation. Today i beat a 70 percent team. My GK scored the winning goal while playing AMC. I don’t remember it being this tough when i did it with my other accounts. Does the game take into account my team average or best 14 quality in deciding winners beforehand for some matches?
    You might want to try setting up your team earlier. I remember reading it somewhere on this forum that last minute changes might not be taken into consideration at times. So you might be thinking you got trolled but it's because the calculation for the game was based on an earlier setup.

  10. #10
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I am still wondering if the 10 percent is a simple addition or a multiplication. Is it +10 or *1.1?
    1 percent + 10 is 11 which really means a good chance against 30 plus quality. 1 percent*1.1 shouldn't make any difference.
    Nah, I don't think so. The bonuses just give your players a huge boost in general, because they imply activity and effort to do training and the game rewards this.
    I just logged in into one of my teams and yesterday I beat a 63% team 3:1 with a 12% starting eleven with the line-tanking formation. My bonuses aren't even max, they were 6%. I just log in with these teams occasionally and on weekends for asso matches...
    The game is weird man, you notice it even more when you are doing strange stuff. I should never beat a 50% stronger team with a nonsense formation and all players out of position (for example 1% ML plays in goal, 3 GKs on the field) even when the other guy is (temporarily) inactive.
    HeavensAAA and Sillybq like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast