Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Consider to tank next season because of the weather update

Quote Originally Posted by Topèlevens¥<ks View Post
    Tanking. What a crock. So much for topeleven being “realistic.”
    I never expected realism when i play games. It is merely to relieve stress and feel entertained. I know there is a right way to tank and a wrong way to tank but these are just parts of the game that i want to experience for myself to know what it feels like. I am here for the experience so i will try everything. Try keeping open mind and be adaptable, you’ll be alot less frustrated.

Anyway i am going to have to tank again this season, but this time i will be giving up all competitions due to personal reasons/unforeseen circumstances. Thats whats good about the game, the availability of choice.

Rookie
    I don't understand why you would tank because of the weather update ! hows that going to help for the next season as ? as for the adds i save all my green adds this gives me around to 700-800 to use to power train at the beginning of each season the other 11 daily green adds i use to build up my 1st eleven squad players per day depending on condition loss etc through matches moral and money adds i almost never bother with

Rookie
    as for weather update i cant see anything different in the game animation and remember guys if you pay 4.99 for the rewards that extra condition gain reward is going to count for nothing if there is extra condition loss because of hot weather

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    as for weather update i cant see anything different in the game animation and remember guys if you pay 4.99 for the rewards that extra condition gain reward is going to count for nothing if there is extra condition loss because of hot weather
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    I don't understand why you would tank because of the weather update ! hows that going to help for the next season as ? as for the adds i save all my green adds this gives me around to 700-800 to use to power train at the beginning of each season the other 11 daily green adds i use to build up my 1st eleven squad players per day depending on condition loss etc through matches moral and money adds i almost never bother with
    He cant watch videos. Desktop account. What else can he do to be competitive? Be a money player? It is expensive for those in lower GDP countries as prices are around the same across all countries.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123