Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Important question

Important question

So I have in my league a very strange manager.
    His team has 6 stars (103%)
    But he is undefeated.
    After I checked his players I saw something very strange.
    His players have very unique set of skills
    And I thought “damn so this is how you play the game”
    But after that I tried to see how I can make my players skills looks like his players and I couldn’t find a way to do so... so does anyone know how to make players skill look like that? (Look at the pictures at the comment sanction)
    Last edited by eranbech; 03-03-2021 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eranbech View Post
    So I have in my league a very strange manager.
    His team has 6 stars (103%)
    But he is undefeated.
    After I checked his players I saw something very strange.
    His players have very unique set of skills
    And I thought “damn so this is how you play the game”
    But after that I tried to see how I can make my players skills looks like his players and I couldn’t find a way to do so... so does anyone know how to make players skill look like that? (Look at the pictures).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved to General Discussion**

Thats because he only train the white skills with the drills, so, then each season the player lose a -20% by winning a level.
    The 1%s is the min' that the profile display, in reality are negative %'s that are lowering the average quality.

Addicted
    Just to compelte Khris reply, you have to buy 18 yo players with about 40-50% quality, then use individual training to increase the white skills.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Just to compelte Khris reply, you have to buy 18 yo players with about 40-50% quality, then use individual training to increase the white skills.
    Not necessarily. 90%+ 18yo FTs bought in auctions can also achieve similar results. By training mainly drills with only white attributes and also a few extra drills with 1 grey max to boost the most important white skills, those greys will gradually drop close to 0% by age 22-23.

Green cost of doing 90% players is 200 or so, while 40% players need somewhere between 600-800. Former is cheaper (in greens), while the latter could have greys lowered close to 0% 2-3 seasons earlier. All depends on how many greens we have, how many we are willing to invest and quality of opponent in the current season (if quality of opponents in draws is high, say close to 120%, it may be ‘better’ to do with 90%+ FTs boosted to 120% instead of 40% player boosted to 100%~)
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Is there any option to buy a new one?

If anyone needs to rent a yacht for a few days, I suggest talking to experienced people first, so you know what to avoid and how to make sure you get the right yacht for you. I would suggest that you get away from this winter to some warm country, Greece is an option. We for example took a yacht out on the coast there last winter and had a great time for a few days I must say. If you want this site https://2yachts.com/ where you will find all the necessary information on the rental of yachts in Greece and not only.
    Last edited by vladimiragafonov; 03-26-2021 at 09:32 PM.