Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does WinnIng Trophies Show A Managers Skill Anymore?

Does WinnIng Trophies Show A Managers Skill Anymore?

In recent times the game at least through my experience has become 'dead'.For one the tactics system is completely rudimentary and the main reason why I ask this question is because of the sheer number of inactive teams i come across.

I'll be honest,my last 4 league titles which I've won in the last 6 seasons were all easy ones with big point gaps against bots.Now u might be thinking the reason I'm getting inactive teams is because I manipulate but that's not the case.i keep all my players for the next season and then improve.Now if I compare this to the 4 league titles I won before taking a two year break these titles are a joke.the 4 I won before the break along with the one cup and champions league were all challenging ones w The active managers and it was entertaining.

Now it feels as though trophies are just an indication of an active manager and nothing else.

What are your opinions on this?
    GALATASARAY FOOTBALL CLUB(ENG) LEVEL 34

League Titles:9

Champions League Titles:1

Cup Titles:2

Super League Titles:2

Super Cup Titles:1

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

It has become so easy. I left my 120% team for three seasons, come back at 60% and I am somehow the best in the super league and all the people in my group are <35%

Quote Originally Posted by Rocett View Post
    It has become so easy. I left my 120% team for three seasons, come back at 60% and I am somehow the best in the super league and all the people in my group are <35%
    I had the same experience for my second cup win after my break from the game where I was a 50% team and he rest of the teams in the cup were 25%-35%!and there was one abandoned team at 76% but he had no chance as I improved my team with the resources I accumulated during the break and got a 95% team and thrashed him 5-0

I mean it's nice winning trophies especially since before he break as I said getting trophies two years ago was a challenge in the high levels but now winning trophies is so unsatisfying.I remember a post from two years ago where one of the moderators said getting trophies in the higher levels 25 and up was difficult due to people treating their money in different ways as me(never spent a dime in-game).But right now I've won more trophies in the higher levels as compared to the lower ones.WEIRD

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Rocett View Post
    The games getting way too easy.Im not saying it's a walk in the park BUT 9/10(not a perfect 10 considering troll results and all that) it's a walk in the park for sure

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

As long as manipulation is there, winning trophies will be a piece of cake, requiring minimum to none knowledge.
    Last edited by milpol; 03-09-2021 at 12:44 PM.
    dave1311, Der_Ryan_M and hudai like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    As long as manipulation is there, winning trophies will be a piece of cake, requiring minimum to none knowledge!
    Completely Agree with that.Sometimes I wish I would just stop being so idealistic and just manipulate the game but for me it's difficult especially when u get attached to a group of players who have won u let's say two titles in a season and I feel like I should improve on the same team instead of selling all of them just for the sake of one cheap title next season.i mean what's the use then,the titles u win by manipulating won't have a story to them like when teams win titles in real life.its just boring manipulating the game
    milpol likes this.

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

Never did, at any moment, because the current game is as manipulable as in the 1st Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomes182002 View Post
    Completely Agree with that.Sometimes I wish I would just stop being so idealistic and just manipulate the game but for me it's difficult especially when u get attached to a group of players who have won u let's say two titles in a season and I feel like I should improve on the same team instead of selling all of them just for the sake of one cheap title next season.i mean what's the use then,the titles u win by manipulating won't have a story to them like when teams win titles in real life.its just boring manipulating the game
    Totally get you. I'm on the other side. I've got two 180% teams on my server and level, that use personal trainer.... If I raise my team average above 120%, it's certain that I'd get drawn with them. Is that fun? I just want to play with teams equal to me! Not weaker, and not 180%... Nordeus should really work on the draws one day...
    Last edited by milpol; 03-09-2021 at 08:19 AM.
    RaiKo likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomes182002 View Post
    In recent times the game at least through my experience has become 'dead'.For one the tactics system is completely rudimentary and the main reason why I ask this question is because of the sheer number of inactive teams i come across.

I'll be honest,my last 4 league titles which I've won in the last 6 seasons were all easy ones with big point gaps against bots.Now u might be thinking the reason I'm getting inactive teams is because I manipulate but that's not the case.i keep all my players for the next season and then improve.Now if I compare this to the 4 league titles I won before taking a two year break these titles are a joke.the 4 I won before the break along with the one cup and champions league were all challenging ones w The active managers and it was entertaining.

Now it feels as though trophies are just an indication of an active manager and nothing else.

What are your opinions on this?
    yeah, many abandoned team, inactive team, just peek and go idle team blabla.

most of them is casual player with low to middle %, and you know why... manipulators, tankers, mutants with low % .

they're not wrong by giving up and not fighting with them, they just casual players...

This game never required skill and knowledge. You manipulate you win. You don’t, it’s RNG.
    Lol, a greek saying manipulators have no knowledge. I have deep respect for the greeks because some of them manipulate very well. @Milpol, you know what you are saying aint true. Or you would be discrediting many famous greek players.

Why would i play without manipulation to put up with a bad draw system, random results and frustration? Don’t assume everyone is like you, some of us want to win with minimal effort and stress. You like dealing with it, your choice. Life is way more important than a game. I’d rather be in a good mood for my wife and kids.

Nowonder they don’t fix the game. Look at you guys blaming players instead of asking the developers to fix it. They can get away with everything.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-09-2021 at 01:10 AM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast