Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report

Addicted
    Just updated the game and checked some match reports: they look pretty neat! I mean the visuals are very good and clear, and also informative. I agree with everyone that this update is best in a long time (can I say since the update that introduced Youth Academy?).

Good addition. I especially liked the overview, statistics and rewards tabs. Thank you.

What is the keystone of this update, I could not see. Through my observations, it is more likely a polished version of its predecessor.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    What is the keystone of this update, I could not see. Through my observations, it is more likely a polished version of its predecessor.
    It is. Nicely polished, though. I like shiney.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    The most telling additional info is the percentage of attacking play in left/mid/right, plus we could actually view back on which skill attributes our players gained on (in which was only briefly available after the match).

Those who are good at maths and stat could analyse with previous info and numbers; now the more graphical style definitely helps those who aren’t mathematicians.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Hahaha One of the most beneficial update i've seen since you bring the new youth academy idea. No doubt i can list the things i liked; Clever assistant report, att. zones, player's progression, fast updates on live game stats even 2d animations are set on and able to stalk friends fans who are supported them in their match reports. Well, surprisingly i admit you made a great job that was never expected from you. I'm sure it will breathe new life into the game. You've taken the enough credit and positive reviews for the work. Let's talk about what you can add more things about it?

1) I'd like to see more comments from my assistant. 4 was good before, 2 is not enough rn. I don't want to see copy/paste monologs here cos i already know that i will be playing with out of the position. Filled up 1/2 feedbacks of assistant doesn't help me to understand what's going on my team( detecting the key players, supporting roles, bad eggs etc.) Hence It should be only placed at preparation level bar before the game starts.
    [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-20210401_130446.png

2) Attacking Zones, i also prefer to see it during the live matches. It would give me an extra tactical diversity to take actions accordingly.

3) Dunno it's a bug or not. I was using the opponent’s line-up to watch the progress of their players by tapping what was their % quality/ability/roles in that match day. Now it's not possible to track it, just shows the actual squad profile of their players when you tap on it.
    [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-psx_20210401_144718.jpg

4) It's mentioned. better if we monitor player's progression what they gained more abilities by tapping over the text to pop up info as training menu.
    [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-20210331_174125.png

5) Now we are able to share our reports. I still believe, Top Eleven 21 is capable to add implementation for showing up 5 favourite match reports on the manager's profile.
    [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-20210401_135023.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-20210401_134353.png
    Last edited by RaiKo; 04-01-2021 at 12:03 PM.

I could not see what you see, guys. Sorry.

It is good to see Nordeus try to implement new ideas though.

Apprentice
    Let me be the first negative review then.
    Again, all cosmetic, looks nice but there is nothing substantial to learn from the stats other than the fact that the game engine is preset and nothing you do will change your actions.
    I play up the middle, and the match stats show that my wing play is 2/3 and my middle play is 1/3.
    Makes no sense to me.
    Still very buggy game.
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    The update is awesome and I am loving it. However, having the 4 assistant notes was nicer than just 2. TBH I thought the previous comments were better probably as they made more remarks on what went wrong in the game play like "We didn't intercept enough passes", "We should be more aggressive on the ball", "We couldn't stop XXX from scoring/assisting" etc. To me they seemed quite informative as they directly translate to your tactics, player skills, and training. For example, today I won 3-2 against a -2% team which I felt I should have been able to beat much more easily. It was a difficult match (although I was ahead since 03') so having had these additional comments could give a little more direction on what went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    The update is awesome and I am loving it. However, having the 4 assistant notes was nicer than just 2. TBH I thought the previous comments were better probably as they made more remarks on what went wrong in the game play like "We didn't intercept enough passes", "We should be more aggressive on the ball", "We couldn't stop XXX from scoring/assisting" etc. To me they seemed quite informative as they directly translate to your tactics, player skills, and training. For example, today I won 3-2 against a -2% team which I felt I should have been able to beat much more easily. It was a difficult match (although I was ahead since 03') so having had these additional comments could give a little more direction on what went wrong.
    Interesting point there
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast