Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RaiKo

Thread: Has the age group for training speed changed?

Has the age group for training speed changed?

I was power training some of my players this season and I notice that I was using more green packs than usual. Is the training speed still divided into the following age groups: 18-21, 22-25, 26-28, 29-retirement? Has recent updates changed this?

They might have changed if someone reads here did report my natural mutant, created by only bought tokens and greens.

Whenever, I share something here, they alter it. They did remove the GK Training trick in a same way as well, not to mention they did ban my two old devices, hindering myself to play the game on those devices, as they still have not reacted to it.

I would not accuse them, if this is the case though. So many players share many things on Facebook groups and no alteration takes place, however, the audience here is somewhat interesting.

Sorry to all managers, if I am the reason of it again. Then, most tricks had lasted at least 6 months and they did nothing about it until the managers here shared their owns.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 04-04-2021 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1D1C1 View Post
    I was power training some of my players this season and I notice that I was using more green packs than usual. Is the training speed still divided into the following age groups: 18-21, 22-25, 26-28, 29-retirement? Has recent updates changed this?
    In what case in particular? age of a player that all of sudden needs more boosters? 21? 24? 27?

Addicted
    Everything is normal. Your player might not be a fast trainer.
    maloukees and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    In what case in particular? age of a player that all of sudden needs more boosters? 21? 24? 27?
    The last year of each age category, 21,25,28. Almost one year ago, I use to build my team with only youngsters between 18-21 with high performing attackers as the only exception. But ever since Nordeus greatly reduced the frequency of 18yr old FT in auction, I adapted my team building to 18-25 for high performers of all positions. I have a habit of power training selected players at 21 & 25 to preserve their quality beyond the current season. This season, it just felt as though my players are missing roughly 1% stat gain from every 6 drills of training.
    Last edited by 1D1C1; 04-05-2021 at 02:26 PM.

The last year of each age category, 21,25,28. Almost one year ago, I use to build my team with only youngsters between 18-21 with high performing attackers as the only exception. But ever since Nordeus greatly reduced the frequency of 18yr old FT in auction, I adapted my team building to 18-25 for high performers of all positions. I have a habit of power training selected players at 21 & 25 to preserve their quality beyond the current season. This season, it just felt as though my players are missing roughly 1% stat gain from every 6 drills of training.
    Aha, the last year. Because the training speed depend on the old nomenclatures that the players had for each age slab, so, it isn't 18-21 22-25 etc... the slabs are 18-20, 21-23 etc...

I wrote here about this matter, because we had some confused people, but the slabs, never changed:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...es-basics.html

Famous
    I bought a 3* 20yo today to do the quick 'Train a special ability' and he was terrible, 22% loss of condition training was giving me 1 symbol.
    So I bought another one and he wasn't much better, around 5 symbols per 4 training routines.
    Even a slow trainer at 3* used to be better than that. It does feel like the 20yo's have slowed down.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I bought a 3* 20yo today to do the quick 'Train a special ability' and he was terrible, 22% loss of condition training was giving me 1 symbol.
    So I bought another one and he wasn't much better, around 5 symbols per 4 training routines.
    Even a slow trainer at 3* used to be better than that. It does feel like the 20yo's have slowed down.
    More than likely both you bought are also slow trainers. A few % drop in training efficiency won’t reduce that much amount of cones received. Maybe. 2-2-2-2-2 becomes a 2-2-2-2-1, but not 1-1-1-1-1.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.