Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: AGE SLABS - Players Age Categories -Basics-

AGE SLABS - Players Age Categories -Basics-

Experience - This refers to the age of the player. The categories/nomenclatures are:

-Youngster (Age 18-20)
    -Hot Prospect (Age 21-23)
    -Developed (Age 24-26)
    -Experienced (Age 27-29)
    -Old School (Age 30 or above)

Once a player reach a new category the XP gaining when training is reduced. -so training speed -XP gaining- remains the same in slabs of 3 years, meaning that once a Youngster 18-20 aged, reach the Hot Prospect category/slab, his training speed/xp gaining will decrease.
    Think that every player gains XP differently, meaning that we have Fast trainers, and slow ones.
    You can spot fast trainers on the market by listing the players by Value.

Remember that the XP gaining during the training sessions, was regulated in the old versions by the players main star, reducing the XP gaining progress a 15% aproximately, once a player won a star (at every star achieved = XP gaining 15% slowly).

But now the drills are what regulate the gaining, in a similar way. A drill affecting 1 skill, will have a XP gaining reduction (it will gain a -15% XP) at every 20% of gaining in the affected attribute, if affect 2 skills, at every 40%, 3 skills 60%, 4 skills 80 and 5 at every 100%.

Remember that, in the old version we had a training bar with 3 levels of trainings and that, once we completed the 99XP bar, the players won a Skill Point (SP) but since the game works in %'s every old skill point is a 4% (that's why we have the 4% gift actually).

White Skills gain x2 XP compared with the Grey ones.
    New Positions and Special Abilities XP gaining are regulated by the main star yet, meaning this that you will train these faster as more younger, and lower in quality is the player.
    Last edited by khris; 09-27-2020 at 07:59 PM.

I don't understand your explanation above.

Quote Originally Posted by KURAWA4 View Post
    I don't understand your explanation above.
    What point exactly, XP means Experience Points (progress) when training. Each training makes players win Experience and with certain points a skill wins a 1%.

Nicely explained, [excluding the fact that they are FT or not]:

I was also curious about how the gaining in each age level reduces - Is there a slab in years or it decreases over each year?
    Club - INDIA
    Current Season - 8
    Trophies:
    League - 6/7
    CL - 4/7
    Super League - 0/0
    Cup - 5/7
    Super Cup -4/4

QUADRUPLES: Season-2, Season-5,Season-6, Season-7

Quote Originally Posted by Rajat_the_HERO View Post
    Nicely explained, [excluding the fact that they are FT or not]:

I was also curious about how the gaining in each age level reduces - Is there a slab in years or it decreases over each year?
    3 years slabs, thats why I added each player slab category or "nomenclature".

Does the amount of stars not play any role in how quickly a player trains a skill?
    So: e.g. : a 6* 18yo FT and a 3* 18yo FT (same positions) with equal Fitness & Strength will train Gym eqally fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    Does the amount of stars not play any role in how quickly a player trains a skill?
    So: e.g. : a 6* 18yo FT and a 3* 18yo FT (same positions) with equal Fitness & Strength will train Gym eqally fast?
    The main star actually dont regulates the xp gaining as before, so if both have the same skill %s related to a particular drill, the xp gaining will be the same.

I have been following Nik's guide about fast trainers for many years and it's saying that gaining ability is the same for 18-21 y.o., not only for 18-20.
    I think this is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    -Youngster (Age 18-20)
    -Hot Prospect (Age 21-23)
    -Developed (Age 24-26)
    -Experienced (Age 27-29)
    -Old School (Age 30 or above)
    I am not sure about this, for me there are 4 categories (forgot the names of them, old version 1.2 had those names):
    - Age 18-21
    - Age 22-25
    - Age 26-29
    - Age 30+

If I should unlock a product during the special sponsor event but I unlock it after by passing a payable sponsor reward, do i get the to unlock the previous onr I passed by?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast