Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: AGE SLABS - Players Age Categories -Basics-

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I am not sure about this, for me there are 4 categories (forgot the names of them, old version 1.2 had those names):
    - Age 18-21
    - Age 22-25
    - Age 26-29
    - Age 30+
    This info is from the old wiki, I was searching for these nomenclatures because these were in the game years ago, and are 5 categories, not 4. People got confused since names were removed so thats why I opened this guide.

Age of course is very important in the speed and efficiency of training, but when a player achieves a new star clearly his ability to improve is reduced .. this can be visualized very clearly with the special coaches of the youth academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    Does the amount of stars not play any role in how quickly a player trains a skill?
    So: e.g. : a 6* 18yo FT and a 3* 18yo FT (same positions) with equal Fitness & Strength will train Gym eqally fast?
    Age of course is very important in the speed and efficiency of training, but when a player achieves a new star clearly his ability to improve is reduced .. this can be visualized very clearly with the special coaches of the youth academy.

:

Are you saying 18yo player and 20yo player XP gaining speed are the same? Is that really true? No difference among different players at same age either?

This thread confuses me quite a bit since conflicting information is floating around. From my experience, and I don't keep statistics to back it up, just feeling when training my players, I am more inclined to the brackets 18-21, 22-25, 26-29, 30+.

I am feeling very uneasy since I have to work with my players everyday but I don't know for sure what's right.

Can anyone have a definite answer to put this issue to rest? Thank you.
    sudoku2me likes this.

Rookie
    so how fast would an ft be at age 30?
    edit: as in traiing new role? like 00010001?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingShuriken8 View Post
    so how fast would an ft be at age 30?
    edit: as in traiing new role? like 00010001?
    Player's progress in this game:

18-21 = 1/1 progress
    22-25 = 1/2 of own progress at age 18-21
    26-29 = 1/4 of own progress at age 18-21
    30+ = 1/8 of own progress at age 18-21

And, if you ask me, this is one of the most stupid things in the game... The last day of a season, at age 21 it's full progress and the next day, at age 22 it's 50% progress... This gap should be 25% at max... Training of 26+ old players is literally waste of time or resources, because their seasonal progress is 5-6% or 2-3% for players at age 30+...
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 01-24-2022 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This info is from the old wiki, I was searching for these nomenclatures because these were in the game years ago, and are 5 categories, not 4. People got confused since names were removed so thats why I opened this guide.
    nope, the one he & stepenwolf share is still correct eventho it's from old wiki. my 21yo can still get 3sa from 6gym just like 18-20yo but after he turns 22yo he's slow train asf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12