Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
Like Tree1Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 442oons Tour Challenge - FULL-TIME!

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,659

    [Official] 442oons Tour Challenge - FULL-TIME!

    [Official] 442oons Tour Challenge - FULL-TIME!-wn-43-.jpg

    That's full-time on the 442oons Tour! Dean and the 442oons Clubs are packing it in! How far did you reach in the challenge?

    Be sure to follow 442oons for hilarious football parodies and videos! 👇

    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/442oons
    Facebook: https://facebook.com/442oons
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/442oons
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/442oons
    milpol likes this.

  2. #2
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,896
    Let's see it sounds very interesting.
    Socials:

    YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ

    Discord:
    https://discord.gg/pFzfzya

    Greek Federation (Only for Greeks): https://www.facebook.com/groups/573649913509322

    Check out https://www.topeleven.info/ for useful information about Top Eleven.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132
    Hi, great, looks interesting.

    I have a question. The quality of opponents in each challenge is always based on the quality of my squad. At what moment is my squad quality evaluated? At the moment when the event is announced or at the moment the event actually starts?

    I am considering loaning a player. But if I do that, the quality of my squad rapidly increases. The day after that the event begins. If the system evaluates my quality at the moment the event begins, my quality will be logically higher and I will get much stronger opponents. But 1 day later my loaned player dissapears, my quality goes down but my opponents will be much stronger and I will have no chance to compete.

    Can someone please explain how it works?

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    409
    Sorry dude. I had no idea who he is before.

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi, great, looks interesting.

    I have a question. The quality of opponents in each challenge is always based on the quality of my squad. At what moment is my squad quality evaluated? At the moment when the event is announced or at the moment the event actually starts?

    I am considering loaning a player. But if I do that, the quality of my squad rapidly increases. The day after that the event begins. If the system evaluates my quality at the moment the event begins, my quality will be logically higher and I will get much stronger opponents. But 1 day later my loaned player dissapears, my quality goes down but my opponents will be much stronger and I will have no chance to compete.

    Can someone please explain how it works?
    With tour events which involves matches of players versus players (PvP), from previous experience, the engine will try to match our team with another manager’s team of the closest quality with a range of 20%+/- within a timeframe about 1 minute. Eg. Say we click the ‘start’ button, our team of 100% could have waited for 30s for a matchup with a team quality of 98% when many 90% & 110% could have entered during the same minute and they could have started their match earlier with a team closer to their quality.

    Therefore, getting a player loan of higher quality than your current squad would not give you a quality advantage over opponents in PvP event (unlike in KoK or PvE tour events where our team quality at the time when event starts is used as base for draws or stage engine oppositions quality, then getting a loan player after those 2 kinds of events would help).

    Therefore, unlike PvE tour stage event when playing in the final 2 days could help bridging the quality gap a bit, it is far more ‘easier’ to finish the event as early as possible to avoid being drawn with significantly better players in the final days of this event - it would be harder to find close quality opposition with very few managers left, so either we get lucky with no 20%+/- managers joining in that 1 minute (a bot will be inserted as opponent) or could get very unlucky (say a 15% better manager).

    Hope this helps.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-7 team record holder) & #LV4PFF (New 2nd level-4 team)

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    19
    Mate I love 442oons

  7. #7
    Rookie Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    143
    Tell the truth Nordeus. You have been inspired by my players, haven’t you?

    I hope I would play against Cantona with my Best.
    Never intend to underestimate my sense of humour just because I am not a European. I can see the world in the exact same viewpoint as you do. I did not choose where I was born.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    With tour events which involves matches of players versus players (PvP), from previous experience, the engine will try to match our team with another manager’s team of the closest quality with a range of 20%+/- within a timeframe about 1 minute. Eg. Say we click the ‘start’ button, our team of 100% could have waited for 30s for a matchup with a team quality of 98% when many 90% & 110% could have entered during the same minute and they could have started their match earlier with a team closer to their quality.

    Therefore, getting a player loan of higher quality than your current squad would not give you a quality advantage over opponents in PvP event (unlike in KoK or PvE tour events where our team quality at the time when event starts is used as base for draws or stage engine oppositions quality, then getting a loan player after those 2 kinds of events would help).

    Therefore, unlike PvE tour stage event when playing in the final 2 days could help bridging the quality gap a bit, it is far more ‘easier’ to finish the event as early as possible to avoid being drawn with significantly better players in the final days of this event - it would be harder to find close quality opposition with very few managers left, so either we get lucky with no 20%+/- managers joining in that 1 minute (a bot will be inserted as opponent) or could get very unlucky (say a 15% better manager).

    Hope this helps.
    Thank you for these very useful insights!

    I think that the current event (442oons) will be the PvE kind of tour, or am I wrong? Which means there will be engine opponents appointed (assigned) to each manager based on his/her quality. And I am still not sure _when_ the moment of appointment (the moment of my team quality evaluation) appears: if it is the moment when the event starts (tomorrow) or if it the moment when the event has been announced (yesterday). I assume it is the moment when the event actually starts but based on previous experience I am not quite sure about that because in the past there were PvE events where my engine opponents were surprisingly lower than myself and it looked a bit like if the quality evaluation took place some time _BEFORE_ the event had actually started (while in the meantime - between the announcement and the beginning of the event - I had bought some stronger players).
    Last edited by Santa1212; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:05 AM.

  9. #9
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Thank you for these very useful insights!

    I think that the current event (442oons) will be the PvE kind of tour, or am I wrong? Which means there will be engine opponents appointed (assigned) to each manager based on his/her quality. And I am still not sure _when_ the moment of appointment (the moment of my team quality evaluation) appears: if it is the moment when the event starts (tomorrow) or if it the moment when the event has been announced (yesterday). I assume it is the moment when the event actually starts but based on previous experience I am not quite sure about that because in the past there were PvE events where my engine opponents were surprisingly lower than myself and it looked a bit like if the quality evaluation took place some time _BEFORE_ the event had actually started (while in the meantime - between the announcement and the beginning of the event - I had bought some stronger players).
    Looks like it could be a PvE tour, and so the engine opposition teams’ quality will be set after we click the ‘ join’ button for the first time (usually there would be 2 free entries).

    So signing the loan after clicking that will have the benefits of better on-loan player. (In other words, wait till quality of opposition is revealed then pay for the loan, if that price seems reasonable enough to help you win the final 60T grand prize hehe)
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-7 team record holder) & #LV4PFF (New 2nd level-4 team)

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Looks like it could be a PvE tour, and so the engine opposition teams’ quality will be set after we click the ‘ join’ button for the first time (usually there would be 2 free entries).

    So signing the loan after clicking that will have the benefits of better on-loan player. (In other words, wait till quality of opposition is revealed then pay for the loan, if that price seems reasonable enough to help you win the final 60T grand prize hehe)
    Exactly, that is - I think - most likely how it works. The problem is that the current loan offer expires _before_ there will be the join button:-) I seriously considered to loan the player because he would fit to my squad perfectly, but I will not take the risk to loan him because he would make my event opponents way stronger I think :-)

    Thank you once again for your consultation.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast