Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    No. All other competitions remain the same. FA Points Multiplier will only count in Association matches
    How, then, to understand this?
    " In the leaderboard of 64, you will be trying to surpass other FAs by collecting points from winning matches, tournaments, and special limited-time events."

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #52
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Syzran View Post
    How, then, to understand this?
    " In the leaderboard of 64, you will be trying to surpass other FAs by collecting points from winning matches, tournaments, and special limited-time events."
    Association matches, tournaments, and special limited-time events. Soon we'll be introducing special limited time events that will only be connected to FAs

Addicted
    Yes. The tournament schedule will remain the same.
    Association matches, tournaments, and special limited-time events. Soon we'll be introducing special limited time events that will only be connected to FAs
    Now I’m confused. What do you mean by “special limited time events”? And what do you mean by “matches”? Are these “tournaments” the same as the tournaments you meant while answering my previous question?

Apart from tournaments in the weekends, there will also be “matches” and “special limited time events”? If so, are these last two also in the weekends?

I am guessing she mentions such events like the Boost Lab. lol

Rookie
    Seems like a great update! Let us first see how things shake out before tearing apart the game too much. Overcoming inconveniences is part of management.

If I understood correctly, there is no more charging 4-5 seasons so teams in the league have 160% and more?
    Tournaments in federations should be a little more realistic and there should be no big deviations in quality or%, as was the case before.
    From Asia we get an alliance that is 20% stronger than the others.
    Ivan Syzran likes this.

Its the end ofrece top eleven

How will top 100 list look now since points will reset every season?
    Does it meen now even someone in bronze division can be at top 100 list if he makes all wins and with X3 multiplaer?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    How will top 100 list look now since points will reset every season?
    Does it meen now even someone in bronze division can be at top 100 list if he makes all wins and with X3 multiplaer?
    From the info available, there will be no longer a mainstay of a certain division.

Instead, every association has to fight hard for that particular season for a high final ranking to have a good chance of reaching the top ultimate for best prizes. And then everything will reset to 0 for another fresh start.

Simply put, no more lazy seasons by certain teammates after excellent runs. Every single win matters. Every teammate’s league position also matters.
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 04-23-2021 at 12:45 AM.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Seeds is the only way in the leagues

Many of the changes look interesting but something must also change in the league.
    Seeds is the only way!
    My team is now 118% but this month I am in a league in which there are 10 teams among 123% and 130% (almost the same range -20% at the beginning of the season).
    I have to fight till the last match to stay in the first 8 position while some of my friends at the same level can easily win their league with a 90-95% team.
    This is not fair! And with the new rules will have impact also in FA because I will have only 2x multiplier.

Another suggestion... in seeds do not consider the mean value of the top 14 players but the highest % of the initial formation in an official match of the season, to avoid sell and buy trick.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast