Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Rookie
    see post 234

What's the point of this stupid argument here, why can't everyone play the game as he desires?
    HeavensAAA and Samson1865 like this.

Stop arguing about this crap of a game that is absolutely broken. People from Nordeus just destroyed the only good feature in this game. And once again just as usual BUGS, BUGS, BUGS!!!

Let's start from Bugs:

1) This weekend my FA finished first but didn't receive 120 points. I know a lot of other people even from the first weekend who didn't receive their bonus points but nobody gives a **** about it because it doesn't give any profit to Nordeus.

2) Many of my friends didn't play FA tournament this week because they simply didn't get new opponents. Good job, boys!!!

3) Problems during draws and problems entering the matches during FA games.

And now let's get back to the so-called new features:

1) It is not more a game of tactics but a game of multipliers! All the sports principles are rapped and thrown away. The FA with better multiplier wins. You can win only 3-4 matches out of 12 but still pass to the next round. This is ridiculous!!!

2) Why did you make this division feature if we are not playing against the opponents from the same division? Somehow it would be more reasonable if the teams from the same division would decide who is the best playing against each other. But for this you need to finally FIX the draws!

3) Points are not counted correctly! Some of our teammates with x3 bonus received only 3 points for the win instead of 9!

4) Why did you punish teams that didn't promote last season twice?! These teams didn't get their 100 tokens for platinum from the previous season and at the same time they don't receive their rewards for the current tournaments

5) You just killed any target for the game. If previously people were struggling to get to top100 now what are we playing for? To be top100 for 1-2 weeks and then to start again from 0? Or are we playing just for tokens which are absolutely useless if you are not a beginner in this game?! With the token abuse and tokens given easily for almost nothing you already ruined the market - it is stupid to see people paying 150-200 tokens for 4-5 stars players.

The list is really much longer but I don't have any wish to continue it because no one will listen and change anything according to the common logic or desires of the community. Nobody gives a **** about our desires actually
    Altiplano and Samson1865 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Stop arguing about this crap of a game that is absolutely broken. People from Nordeus just destroyed the only good feature in this game. And once again just as usual BUGS, BUGS, BUGS!!!

Let's start from Bugs:

1) This weekend my FA finished first but didn't receive 120 points. I know a lot of other people even from the first weekend who didn't receive their bonus points but nobody gives a **** about it because it doesn't give any profit to Nordeus.

2) Many of my friends didn't play FA tournament this week because they simply didn't get new opponents. Good job, boys!!!

3) Problems during draws and problems entering the matches during FA games.

And now let's get back to the so-called new features:

1) It is not more a game of tactics but a game of multipliers! All the sports principles are rapped and thrown away. The FA with better multiplier wins. You can win only 3-4 matches out of 12 but still pass to the next round. This is ridiculous!!!

2) Why did you make this division feature if we are not playing against the opponents from the same division? Somehow it would be more reasonable if the teams from the same division would decide who is the best playing against each other. But for this you need to finally FIX the draws!

3) Points are not counted correctly! Some of our teammates with x3 bonus received only 3 points for the win instead of 9!

4) Why did you punish teams that didn't promote last season twice?! These teams didn't get their 100 tokens for platinum from the previous season and at the same time they don't receive their rewards for the current tournaments

5) You just killed any target for the game. If previously people were struggling to get to top100 now what are we playing for? To be top100 for 1-2 weeks and then to start again from 0? Or are we playing just for tokens which are absolutely useless if you are not a beginner in this game?! With the token abuse and tokens given easily for almost nothing you already ruined the market - it is stupid to see people paying 150-200 tokens for 4-5 stars players.

The list is really much longer but I don't have any wish to continue it because no one will listen and change anything according to the common logic or desires of the community. Nobody gives a **** about our desires actually
    1. Totally agree. Multiplier spoils it (change that) maybe to somthing like if u finished in top 3 last season u gain a few more tokens than those who didn't when giving the tokens out

2. I think it's to do with time zones or somthing like that maybe I dunno but they will be a reason.

3. Not experience this problem

4. Completely agree. I'm not one of those but I think this 1st season should of been a grace period because at the end of the day no one knew the rules. U can't implement rules without telling people 1st. Only after u have told them should they come into effect

5. This is the only point I'm not fussed about. My target before was just to stay in platinum now I have another 2 divisions I can set my sights on which I like. The tokens I'm not really bothered about. You can earn about 10 seasons worth of platinum asso points by just completing one decent tap joy game.

Enjoyed replying to this and ur conclusion is spot on. no one at nordeous is bothered. Only be bothered when people stop playing and that won't happen
    a.gavrilin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    1. Totally agree. Multiplier spoils it (change that) maybe to somthing like if u finished in top 3 last season u gain a few more tokens than those who didn't when giving the tokens out

2. I think it's to do with time zones or somthing like that maybe I dunno but they will be a reason.

3. Not experience this problem

4. Completely agree. I'm not one of those but I think this 1st season should of been a grace period because at the end of the day no one knew the rules. U can't implement rules without telling people 1st. Only after u have told them should they come into effect

5. This is the only point I'm not fussed about. My target before was just to stay in platinum now I have another 2 divisions I can set my sights on which I like. The tokens I'm not really bothered about. You can earn about 10 seasons worth of platinum asso points by just completing one decent tap joy game.

Enjoyed replying to this and ur conclusion is spot on. no one at nordeous is bothered. Only be bothered when people stop playing and that won't happen
    5. You can earn 10 seasons worth of platinum by completing a decent tap joy game. I Haven t tried it but it would be very annoying playing a game you don t like for so much time and you might not get the reward in the end.
    The way I am playing the game , I can probably survive with the 35T/season from sponsors.

The way you counter the influx market is making more players available on the market to bid on. Not to mention young players are much rarer than they used to be in TOP11 2015 version.
    I loved waking up at 6-7 AM at the start of every season and buy myself 5-6 FT depending on my budget and to know I can keep them for a long time. Now to do that I either spend my time like crazy trying to find a match in the auctions for the player I want, and in the end he might be a average trainer, not even a world class one....

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    5. You can earn 10 seasons worth of platinum by completing a decent tap joy game. I Haven t tried it but it would be very annoying playing a game you don t like for so much time and you might not get the reward in the end.
    The way I am playing the game , I can probably survive with the 35T/season from sponsors.

The way you counter the influx market is making more players available on the market to bid on. Not to mention young players are much rarer than they used to be in TOP11 2015 version.
    I loved waking up at 6-7 AM at the start of every season and buy myself 5-6 FT depending on my budget and to know I can keep them for a long time. Now to do that I either spend my time like crazy trying to find a match in the auctions for the player I want, and in the end he might be a average trainer, not even a world class one....
    Oh yeah it helps if u find a game u like especially when taking on a game for about 800 to 1000 tokens. I've had problems a couple times getting tokens but I've always been given them in end but it's rare I don't recieve them. Has for not been able to identify fast trainers I'm afraid I will be having those problems very soon because I'm level 15 now

Much easier to use alternate accounts to transfer tokens using negotiations

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Much easier to use alternate accounts to transfer tokens using negotiations
    Lol yeah u can do that. I can't be bothered having 2 teams. No do I like cheating lol

Pro
    Another week of asso round. Another 4x wins out of 4.[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-6e66ba9c-0fb9-4964-b9f2-4719b749a838.jpeg
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-08c43e60-69c0-480f-a69b-6b055e07d3ae.jpeg
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-bb462488-c0fb-4fee-9147-2f11737cbba9.jpeg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E66BA9C-0FB9-4964-B9F2-4719B749A838.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	137358
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-c29a118c-194f-483b-8c26-d0cce672dc40.jpeg

11 wins & 1 draw out of total 12 asso matches played. 102 points / max 108 gained so far.
    Another 120 to be added on after 3rd/4th place is done.
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-d80af77c-5ce8-46a9-9ae8-34cf9654b7f1.jpeg
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-a276236d-267b-46c1-a5d8-adbc15ac158b.jpeg

As dominant as one possibly can in a platinum asso final.
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-e6eec433-5131-4b56-bfb2-9520142a0997.jpeg

So....I reckon that same excuse-blaming manager will again come on and claim my wins are again lucky and our asso is also again flukey? Lmfao!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Dreamer
    ^^ huh why are you facing teams below 120% oh oh oh i know its magic.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast