Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    ^^ huh why are you facing teams below 120% oh oh oh i know its magic.
    Hahaha

Rookie
    Nooo this time i dont! I feel sad for you. Obviously the game is all you have in this world. Good luck!

Bro we been friends a long time now. I always manipulated. I don't have enough time to do well in the game but I would like to win. I am not proud of it so you won't see me showing off upsetting other straight players. Not sure if you were talking to me but yeah. Just FYI, I named my new ace after you
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-c7051860-8f28-45aa-863d-22c69d00ed15.jpeg
    Asso tag: #MEP2HI
    Your reply is a ‘standard’ response I have been expecting too.

[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-9d99f9a6-ce2e-43c1-9706-7b9e56cbf53e.jpeg
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-04f2aced-1373-4dcd-8d68-8a484f1231ca.jpeg
    And yes, because our asso has beaten the odds heavily of downing a way better-rated and a set of managers with on-paper better-trained players (at least 5 of them having multiple 220-340%+ high whites attackers. We earn the right to the final with a significant battering of a way better asso, with 4 of the matchups being significantly worse than opposition on-paper. And yet we still won very handsomely.

Just the best attacker of each of their 5 teams (only 1 team is not that well-trained), and they have a lot more than that.
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-5ad28d0f-65be-4c3b-af02-525cd48c6245.jpeg
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-aeae061d-4725-4137-ab8f-c3513a368a98.jpg
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-93cfda27-49f0-44cc-afe1-43ac71328ed7.jpeg
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-84cfe485-8a8b-4333-b0d5-e207a61d73db.jpg
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-fb925316-10b4-49fc-bb1e-f3931f8d6255.jpeg

Next excuse please?
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    Nooo this time i dont! I feel sad for you. Obviously the game is all you have in this world. Good luck!
    This game only takes 10 mins max of preparation and save the settings for max 4 competitive fixtures (2 daily + 2 asso), 20 mins for ads, and another 4x 8 mins if we do attend all of them. At the busiest times of weekends, it takes up no more than an hour if we stay on every minute for all 4 matches, or 30 mins max if we just log on to attend the match and then log off.
    (By the way, we all should be very capable of watching tv, listening to music and enjoying our meals all at the same time while with just 1 finger clicking the closing-ads ‘x’)

And obviously you would view that max 1 hour on weekends and 30+ mins on weekdays is a waste when not enjoying a game, or indeed any hobby or interest (a tv soap would easily cost the same amount of time). Probably again back to the same point of your lack of efficiency of use of time and multi-tasking for multi enjoyments.

[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-29c3a6f8-70d6-49c0-bda8-aadef89231c3.jpeg

Our asso is within the top100 by the end of 3 full weeks of results. 4 of 6 are freeloaders (2 paid for special sponsor only); none of us have mutant teams; none of us have some 3x 8-9* attackers with all the rest in 3* either; none of us is a tanker (we improve our teams via proper training and promotions, with trophies); Proper duel wins all the way and all the time. Keep learning on how to improve and prosper, or fall behind.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Bro we been friends a long time now. I always manipulated. I don't have enough time to do well in the game but I would like to win. I am not proud of it so you won't see me showing off upsetting other straight players. Not sure if you were talking to me but yeah. Just FYI, I named my new ace after you
    Bro i know that their are alot of my friends how manipulates. since its loophole in the gaming mechanics all managers are free to use it as they fit. i really don't mind and care. but their are some in who doesn't want to acknowledge it. I have full respect for you and all in my FL also some of the gr8 managers out their. if we are here to have a constructive debates. but showing the false success or telling a lie that "no i don't manipulate" while sitting on 3-5k rest pack and 2k+ tokens yet keeping the top 14 calculation below 118 pisses me off. personally i do not do manipulation but i do farm and tbh im trying to farm a lot. cause i like to face bigger teams and lose badly it gives me something to think about and work on improving my team.

been ignoring this post for a while but when i saw that someones showing off a win in truth its misleading and institutionalization of a loophole for the new players. sad so see that new players how wants to learn the game first thing they are learning is how to keep your opponents low lol

and im saying it again i do not have the manipulators i just hate the posers out their lol.

P.S. saw that few days ago i was speechless for a while and was overwhelmed honored. Thanks you
    Last edited by hudai; 05-17-2021 at 12:35 PM.
    EastsiderSG and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7051860-8F28-45AA-863D-22C69D00ED15.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	137363
    Asso tag: #MEP2HI
    Your reply is a ‘standard’ response I have been expecting too.

Name:	9D99F9A6-CE2E-43C1-9706-7B9E56CBF53E.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	137364

Name:	04F2ACED-1373-4DCD-8D68-8A484F1231CA.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	137365
    And yes, because our asso has beaten the odds heavily of downing a way better-rated and a set of managers with on-paper better-trained players (at least 5 of them having multiple 220-340%+ high whites attackers. We earn the right to the final with a significant battering of a way better asso, with 4 of the matchups being significantly worse than opposition on-paper. And yet we still won very handsomely.

Just the best attacker of each of their 5 teams (only 1 team is not that well-trained), and they have a lot more than that.

Name:	5AD28D0F-65BE-4C3B-AF02-525CD48C6245.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	137366

Name:	AEAE061D-4725-4137-AB8F-C3513A368A98.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	137367

Name:	93CFDA27-49F0-44CC-AFE1-43AC71328ED7.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	137368

Name:	84CFE485-8A8B-4333-B0D5-E207A61D73DB.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	137369

Name:	FB925316-10B4-49FC-BB1E-F3931F8D6255.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	137370

Next excuse please?
    Well done @HeavensAAA! I have collected 96 points (6 wins, 2 draws) against some weaker and some stronger opponents. The right tactics with the right team can do a lot!
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    Well done @HeavensAAA! I have collected 96 points (6 wins, 2 draws) against some weaker and some stronger opponents. The right tactics with the right team can do a lot!
    Very well done from you there too! I would also be on the same point tally as you do if not for that 82th minute decider in the final match earlier.

We all know how tough and competitive a platinum asso matchups are. Yes, there are occasional ‘easier’ ones when opposition did not attend, but most are really hard-fought wins that involve beating a on-paper better team and overturning some matches when engine clearly favours our opposition.

Trying on 1* player team draw in asso matchup is not about getting any advantage, but just to offset whatever effects in what lots of other teams do.
    Manipulation only works in the 3 competitions draws, and has nothing to do with asso matchup (if anything, only disadvantages); A low level manager could well assemble a 100% team to win quads via manipulation (that is still not a given, when he could well be drawn with other manipulators and 8-9* buying managers too), but cannot win a single match in platinum asso matchups vs higher level & experienced managers with way more resources and having built an extremely strong team over many seasons.

If someone falsely claims our association wins dirty without any proof (check back history on the instigator and accusations), then it is obviously well within my rights to quote our asso results to prove that we win by only merits. Simple as that.

Rookie
    Could you reconsider about pos 1-3 only that get the x3 ? its really hard for us casual players to keep up, maybe 1-5 or 6? please? have a mercy.... not even tanking, why i punished too

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    This game only takes 10 mins max of preparation and save the settings for max 4 competitive fixtures (2 daily + 2 asso), 20 mins for ads, and another 4x 8 mins if we do attend all of them. At the busiest times of weekends, it takes up no more than an hour if we stay on every minute for all 4 matches, or 30 mins max if we just log on to attend the match and then log off.
    (By the way, we all should be very capable of watching tv, listening to music and enjoying our meals all at the same time while with just 1 finger clicking the closing-ads ‘x’)

And obviously you would view that max 1 hour on weekends and 30+ mins on weekdays is a waste when not enjoying a game, or indeed any hobby or interest (a tv soap would easily cost the same amount of time). Probably again back to the same point of your lack of efficiency of use of time and multi-tasking for multi enjoyments.

Name:	29C3A6F8-70D6-49C0-BDA8-AADEF89231C3.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	137371

Our asso is within the top100 by the end of 3 full weeks of results. 4 of 6 are freeloaders (2 paid for special sponsor only); none of us have mutant teams; none of us have some 3x 8-9* attackers with all the rest in 3* either; none of us is a tanker (we improve our teams via proper training and promotions, with trophies); Proper duel wins all the way and all the time. Keep learning on how to improve and prosper, or fall behind.
    You honestly forget how much time you have to spend every season on the market to find fast trainers or even 3* 18y players, train their white skills as efficient as possible beside what you already mentioned above.
    MNK Kaskada and maloukees like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast