Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Its a big disappointment

Y lo poco me gusta ver gentuza que gasta dinero de verdad para mejorar sus jugadores cuando se meten otra temporada es perder dinero y deja a los demás en inferior

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    Im already not playing,just watching.taiking rest for sub,only one thing that nordeus can let do yourself🤣,and for you if you think you so smart in tactics,i can say have good atack and everything else will no matter (afcourse you cant be lower by stars from your opponents),and sometimes you can have great team with high white skills but will be not enough to beat someone with favorites status,even you will be guru of tactics.there is nordeus guys,there is normal managers who knows about football,tactics but it will be not enough to beat algorithm of money 💰 .and another thing too many bugs in game.
    Your understanding of the game seems stuck at the beginners level, honestly. My record shows that we, as managers, could do a lot with tactics to overturn disadvantage of up to 20% team quality. Ignorance, laziness, excuses-blaming and unwillingness to learn are what you insist on.

You can choose to quit the game when you cannot be bothered to learn and master, but don’t make yourself look silly when you try to blame the game for your losses.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

If i would be loosing,maybe.in last four seasons including this one i lost maybe 5 times.and its not about it.can see that you are only begginers level so play longer when you can tell me something more.dont know what team you have but dont think you would have a chance against mine.so enjoy and rely on tactics i said my opinion what i can see in seasons going

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    If i would be loosing,maybe.in last four seasons including this one i lost maybe 5 times.and its not about it.can see that you are only begginers level so play longer when you can tell me something more.dont know what team you have but dont think you would have a chance against mine.so enjoy and rely on tactics i said my opinion what i can see in seasons going
    You are having a laugh. My team has been fighting in platinum associations since level 2 with a 70% max point record since, and that comes from a freeloader.

Check on here and discord to see my suggestions given, managers win-rate feedback before even claiming I am a beginner by just looking at my current club level. Hahahaha!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Famous
    This thread is so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Your understanding of the game seems stuck at the beginners level, honestly. My record shows that we, as managers, could do a lot with tactics to overturn disadvantage of up to 20% team quality. Ignorance, laziness, excuses-blaming and unwillingness to learn are what you insist on.

You can choose to quit the game when you cannot be bothered to learn and master, but don’t make yourself look silly when you try to blame the game for your losses.
    Well I have no idea who you are or what your level is but minvis80 is absolutely right and I totally share his point of view. I have been playing this bs for almost 8 years. I'm playing on top level of my server right now and it should be some 90+ seasons by now and I have won incredible amount of quadruples including the 2nd World Cup competition (just to prove that I'm not a passer-by here). But having reached the top level I saw all the problems the game has. My perfectly trained team is being rapped by any possible low quality bot with incredible scores like 9-0. I play hard in my league but still I'm only 10th this season, I have told this hundreds of time - the engine makes predetermined or random results. While being on lower levels you can't understand this, life is perfect, you keep winning everything and you think you are almighty manager knowing tacticts and strategies. But you are wrong. I play one more team won lower levels with just the same strategies and keep winning easily while my main team struggles to survive.

And once again to what minvis80 said - 90% of the game is just a visual picture that has no impact. Or are there really anyone who believes that height, weight, foot of the player matters, together with sp or position? you can put your gk as a striker and he can easily score goals, you can easily win with red card to your player after losing 4-0. Training bonus is just a waste of time - I haven't trained bonus even once but still I win quadruples. Match up and draw system is one total crap - my main team with 110% avq has to play against 160-185 opponents. And bugs are everywhere - today we had a server maintenance for almost 2 hours while most teams had FA matches and CL finals. I can't even imagine what will happen on Sunday when the new update comes.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Well I have no idea who you are or what your level is but minvis80 is absolutely right and I totally share his point of view. I have been playing this bs for almost 8 years. I'm playing on top level of my server right now and it should be some 90+ seasons by now and I have won incredible amount of quadruples including the 2nd World Cup competition (just to prove that I'm not a passer-by here). But having reached the top level I saw all the problems the game has. My perfectly trained team is being rapped by any possible low quality bot with incredible scores like 9-0. I play hard in my league but still I'm only 10th this season, I have told this hundreds of time - the engine makes predetermined or random results. While being on lower levels you can't understand this, life is perfect, you keep winning everything and you think you are almighty manager knowing tacticts and strategies. But you are wrong. I play one more team won lower levels with just the same strategies and keep winning easily while my main team struggles to survive.

And once again to what minvis80 said - 90% of the game is just a visual picture that has no impact. Or are there really anyone who believes that height, weight, foot of the player matters, together with sp or position? you can put your gk as a striker and he can easily score goals, you can easily win with red card to your player after losing 4-0. Training bonus is just a waste of time - I haven't trained bonus even once but still I win quadruples. Match up and draw system is one total crap - my main team with 110% avq has to play against 160-185 opponents. And bugs are everywhere - today we had a server maintenance for almost 2 hours while most teams had FA matches and CL finals. I can't even imagine what will happen on Sunday when the new update comes.
    Point by point:

1) Length of playing time vs game knowledge and understanding:

No disrespect to how long you have played as 90+ seasons is very long indeed. But how deep we understand the game and engine works has no resemblance with how long we play after a certain period of learn, improve and eventually master. That probably would take 1 year max for those who are both interested in playing the game better and also willing to learn from mistakes and others’ strengths (such as watching finals learning of how to play different formations and orders that we are not very familiar with). A player who has some 2 years of ongoing in-depth exploration of the game could easily possess a similar level of knowledge and ability to win a match like a 9-year-seasoned player, when one is diligent enough just to read through all the useful posts in this forum written by the most experienced managers around.

2) Higher quality does not always win

the team with the better team quality does not always win (Just to be clear I am comparing quality in the sense of proportional whites quality advantage), regardless if we have already preset the globally-recognised best-ever counter formation and orders against our opposition. That is because there is a well-known 60%-quality troll rule where the weaker team could have a chance on their day.

The engine will set up certain matches where our team would suffer in every single aspect, such as all front and midfielders starters are off-form and cannot score, all the supposedly ‘correct’ orders in the perfect counter formation are ‘switched’ in the other way round, opponent would somehow get 1 FK/CK/PK/long shot chance and score with 100% conversion rate with that single shot-on-target in that particular match too. This setup is purposefully done to cause an upset to even up the minuscule 1% chance of an extremely inferior team to get a result when the superior team would have won 99% of the 100 matches without even attending. That is called probability and the system will ‘fairly’ allocate these matches to us to balance things up. In reality, this is like a non-league team in England knocking out a Premier league team in the FA Cup., if you need a comparable example.

So, it is up to us managers to attend that match (that is clearly our own fault to presume a game is won without attendance before a ball is kicked), make multiple in-match formation and player position movements switches, try all different kinds of mentality and orders, sub on our match-winner scoring sub at the right time to score that extremely hard winner or comeback decider. Sitting there waiting for miracles when it is crystal clear that 80% of shots off target, and then doing minimal expecting the same formula to work 100% of the time and only try a ST sub at 80th min won’t cut it (in the sense that manager is still naive in match approach to expect all 340% finishing attackers would score hattricks in every match).

3) Formation and orders:

Do not claim any counter formation does not work, and also do not even try to convince ourselves that every time when we lose just because of bad luck. There is no such thing as bad luck, or even troll match. Troll match is very similar to what I illustrated in point 2 above - everything is set against us despite we should have been doing everything right on-paper. It is up to us managers to find a way through to change enough of in-match options to turn the match to our favour.

We may still occasionally lose a troll match every season or so, despite us having tried every trick in the box, And yes, that single loss could be excusable as a troll when everything just fails, but claiming anything more than that single loss as trolls is all about face-saving in not admitting our own incapability in losing to a better opposition manager (even when that minor shortfall is very insignificant).

And obviously there will be explainable losses which simply reflects the quality difference of our team against opponents.

Eg, 2 teams of equal quality. 1 plays a 4-2-2-2H and his opposition plays a 5-3-1-1 via defensive middle counter. I can guarantee that the latter team will win 80-90% of the time (the rest of 10%-20% is likely to be a draw because the engine favours the former team in settings). And same goes with every formation with every counters, when each team has 11 players and can only cover well of certain areas of the field, leaving space in certain areas for opponents to effectively exploit. As the manager of the latter team with the ‘correct’ counter, it is our job to find the suitable in-match changes to turn the win rate from 80-90% to close to 100%.

Managers who are able to increase that chance to close to 100% are the top ones, especially applicable to higher level managers who are vastly experienced; those who can’t and blame the game engine in giving him a troll draw/loss are good ones at best.

And not knowing how to counter every different formations and counters then go to suggest formation counters, tactics and orders are cosmetic are simply lazy managers who are unwilling to learn, despite long years of playing the game.

4) High vs low level managers

By claiming high level club managers would find it more difficult to use the exact same team against the same opposition to win than lower level managers make people speechless. In every football game, there could be 2 result: a draw, or one with a winner and loser. When we lose, our opposition gets that win. So how would that even make sense? We could suggest lower level managers, in general, understands the game not as well as the higher level managers, hence an experienced manager playing a lower level manager who would not be as tactically sound as the experienced manager, and so the experienced manager would win more than lose.

Then it only points to 1 single thing: that experienced manager is simply not good enough as his high level competitors to win. Not the game engine discriminating that particular manager in making him lose more often than others.

5) Animations, cosmetic factors, win rate & training bonus factor:

It is universally known under numerous youtubers channels that managers can distinguish opposition team’s mentality, pressing type, passing focus, etc. by simply observing the animations.

It is also basic game knowledge that feature stats, such as left/right foot, height, weight, etc. within the player tab are cosmetics. But do not attempt to mix these few cosmetic features up with other player factors such as position, SA, etc. to make a wrong conclusion from incorrect assumptions. These are totally different: position & SA would affect the player performance, while cosmetic features like height, weight & foot would not.

Win rate is the chance where our team could win a matchup, and we can try to help our team by providing as much favourable factors as possible, such as team player bonus, match win bonus, superb or on-fire morale status, max 99% conditions, etc. Doing none may have a win rate of 90%, and doing all mentioned could increase it to, say, 99%.

In-match attendance could give another 15% to our preferred advantage onto attack, defence or possession. Non-attendance is simply giving attending opposition a 15% advantage.

What would a manager with the absolute winning mentality do? And what would an average manager who wishes to cut all corners do? Simple as that.

6) Game bugs and issues

As a manager myself, I am as equally angry with the bug today, as shown by my complaints in the bug/issue section.

But I would not confuse the association matchday bug that logged everybody out to be the same as perceived bugs of game engine making us to lose a match.

A systemic bug which impacts the whole community in unable to log in for matches applies to everyone, in the way that no managers could play a match properly.

A perceived and unproven bug which a manager thinks the engine is inherited with which negatively influence a manager’s chance of winning a match.

Any manager with a bit of common sense would see the difference, so do not mix them up and treat them as equal to disguise the fact that losing matches is not the manager’s inability but the engine’s fault.

Long reply, because there are some so-called experienced managers are simply trying to use the years of playing factor to claim the game is biased against them.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Point by point:

1) Length of playing time vs game knowledge and understanding:

No disrespect to how long you have played as 90+ seasons is very long indeed. But how deep we understand the game and engine works has no resemblance with how long we play after a certain period of learn, improve and eventually master. That probably would take 1 year max for those who are both interested in playing the game better and also willing to learn from mistakes and others’ strengths (such as watching finals learning of how to play different formations and orders that we are not very familiar with). A player who has some 2 years of ongoing in-depth exploration of the game could easily possess a similar level of knowledge and ability to win a match like a 9-year-seasoned player, when one is diligent enough just to read through all the useful posts in this forum written by the most experienced managers around.

2) Higher quality does not always win

the team with the better team quality does not always win (Just to be clear I am comparing quality in the sense of proportional whites quality advantage), regardless if we have already preset the globally-recognised best-ever counter formation and orders against our opposition. That is because there is a well-known 60%-quality troll rule where the weaker team could have a chance on their day.

The engine will set up certain matches where our team would suffer in every single aspect, such as all front and midfielders starters are off-form and cannot score, all the supposedly ‘correct’ orders in the perfect counter formation are ‘switched’ in the other way round, opponent would somehow get 1 FK/CK/PK/long shot chance and score with 100% conversion rate with that single shot-on-target in that particular match too. This setup is purposefully done to cause an upset to even up the minuscule 1% chance of an extremely inferior team to get a result when the superior team would have won 99% of the 100 matches without even attending. That is called probability and the system will ‘fairly’ allocate these matches to us to balance things up. In reality, this is like a non-league team in England knocking out a Premier league team in the FA Cup., if you need a comparable example.

So, it is up to us managers to attend that match (that is clearly our own fault to presume a game is won without attendance before a ball is kicked), make multiple in-match formation and player position movements switches, try all different kinds of mentality and orders, sub on our match-winner scoring sub at the right time to score that extremely hard winner or comeback decider. Sitting there waiting for miracles when it is crystal clear that 80% of shots off target, and then doing minimal expecting the same formula to work 100% of the time and only try a ST sub at 80th min won’t cut it (in the sense that manager is still naive in match approach to expect all 340% finishing attackers would score hattricks in every match).

3) Formation and orders:

Do not claim any counter formation does not work, and also do not even try to convince ourselves that every time when we lose just because of bad luck. There is no such thing as bad luck, or even troll match. Troll match is very similar to what I illustrated in point 2 above - everything is set against us despite we should have been doing everything right on-paper. It is up to us managers to find a way through to change enough of in-match options to turn the match to our favour.

We may still occasionally lose a troll match every season or so, despite us having tried every trick in the box, And yes, that single loss could be excusable as a troll when everything just fails, but claiming anything more than that single loss as trolls is all about face-saving in not admitting our own incapability in losing to a better opposition manager (even when that minor shortfall is very insignificant).

And obviously there will be explainable losses which simply reflects the quality difference of our team against opponents.

Eg, 2 teams of equal quality. 1 plays a 4-2-2-2H and his opposition plays a 5-3-1-1 via defensive middle counter. I can guarantee that the latter team will win 80-90% of the time (the rest of 10%-20% is likely to be a draw because the engine favours the former team in settings). And same goes with every formation with every counters, when each team has 11 players and can only cover well of certain areas of the field, leaving space in certain areas for opponents to effectively exploit. As the manager of the latter team with the ‘correct’ counter, it is our job to find the suitable in-match changes to turn the win rate from 80-90% to close to 100%.

Managers who are able to increase that chance to close to 100% are the top ones, especially applicable to higher level managers who are vastly experienced; those who can’t and blame the game engine in giving him a troll draw/loss are good ones at best.

And not knowing how to counter every different formations and counters then go to suggest formation counters, tactics and orders are cosmetic are simply lazy managers who are unwilling to learn, despite long years of playing the game.

4) High vs low level managers

By claiming high level club managers would find it more difficult to use the exact same team against the same opposition to win than lower level managers make people speechless. In every football game, there could be 2 result: a draw, or one with a winner and loser. When we lose, our opposition gets that win. So how would that even make sense? We could suggest lower level managers, in general, understands the game not as well as the higher level managers, hence an experienced manager playing a lower level manager who would not be as tactically sound as the experienced manager, and so the experienced manager would win more than lose.

Then it only points to 1 single thing: that experienced manager is simply not good enough as his high level competitors to win. Not the game engine discriminating that particular manager in making him lose more often than others.

5) Animations, cosmetic factors, win rate & training bonus factor:

It is universally known under numerous youtubers channels that managers can distinguish opposition team’s mentality, pressing type, passing focus, etc. by simply observing the animations.

It is also basic game knowledge that feature stats, such as left/right foot, height, weight, etc. within the player tab are cosmetics. But do not attempt to mix these few cosmetic features up with other player factors such as position, SA, etc. to make a wrong conclusion from incorrect assumptions. These are totally different: position & SA would affect the player performance, while cosmetic features like height, weight & foot would not.

Win rate is the chance where our team could win a matchup, and we can try to help our team by providing as much favourable factors as possible, such as team player bonus, match win bonus, superb or on-fire morale status, max 99% conditions, etc. Doing none may have a win rate of 90%, and doing all mentioned could increase it to, say, 99%.

In-match attendance could give another 15% to our preferred advantage onto attack, defence or possession. Non-attendance is simply giving attending opposition a 15% advantage.

What would a manager with the absolute winning mentality do? And what would an average manager who wishes to cut all corners do? Simple as that.

6) Game bugs and issues

As a manager myself, I am as equally angry with the bug today, as shown by my complaints in the bug/issue section.

But I would not confuse the association matchday bug that logged everybody out to be the same as perceived bugs of game engine making us to lose a match.

A systemic bug which impacts the whole community in unable to log in for matches applies to everyone, in the way that no managers could play a match properly.

A perceived and unproven bug which a manager thinks the engine is inherited with which negatively influence a manager’s chance of winning a match.

Any manager with a bit of common sense would see the difference, so do not mix them up and treat them as equal to disguise the fact that losing matches is not the manager’s inability but the engine’s fault.

Long reply, because there are some so-called experienced managers are simply trying to use the years of playing factor to claim the game is biased against them.
    Well it was a nice and very reasonable reply. Thank you. I appreciate you point of view.

As for my opinion - these thoughts are not taken from anywhere but are proved by screenshots from the game. Unfortunately I can't load them now as I'm writing from PC and playing the game on mobile (maybe tomorrow). But just one recent example - my last match I was playing with an order to attach from both flanks with arrows up on dl dr and aml amr. In the end in the report I see 65% attacks through center and some 15-20% for the flanks. Wanna more? The most interesting feature of the game is counter attacks. When you see your opponent plays attack or even hard attack you would actually chose defence with counter attacks BUT there will be no counter attacks from your side, not in a single match! just and opposite - your opponents will keep catching your team on counter attacks. Then you switch on attacking, switch off counter attacks and what a miracle - you team at once starts counter attacking. Well there are a lot of such examples.

But don't blame it on our laziness - soon you will see it yourself. The only thing I can offer you - wanna play a friendly match? I don't mind. You can just check how lazy me and my team is)))

Formations.can tell u about.was changing to any formation any tactic and still was winning.had poor morale,not rested still winning,my player topscorer not letting any one to come near even,last 3 seasons never changed tactic or formation and lost only 2 games which was not making impact in standings,clinched league with strong teams way before season ended.3 seasons same teams couldnt beat me till this season.this season played static and lost only 3games and every game you are loosing team plays better but something happens.and again never chaged tactics even loosing 2goals leaving same and comes win or draw .im not playing very long just over two years but gavrilin told straitgh to point.and he is absolutely right.can see in these forums more believers than real players so no point to talk.and another thing nothing means you are active or not.its only game but in every game you want to be something you could make impact.in this game this has gone.

For example.one season i tried to help to win a league to my friend(i had no chance) and was last game he was 2 points behind opponent so he needed a win.i put my reserve players in wrong position opened defence my team was 66% his 120% and he couldnt beat me.game finished draw.just showed that he was not let to win.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast