Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Its a big disappointment

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    I still keep waiting
    Yes, got your message earlier but could not reply yet with any firm time for friendlies for now. Maybe after first week of FA.

As already replied earlier, I have been extremely busy with association recruitment reviews with teammates and had to reply ASAP to applicants with time running out before draw is taking place in an hour or so (you can easily check my regular updates in the association section to confirm it). It is obvious that it is of utmost importance to get back to managers on decisions within a very short period of time to allow all parties to get on with association needs before the draw, so I would concentrate on doing what is right, if that make sense.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

This is all a big scam, taking down stupid people. The server directs the matches in advance to determine the final result. For example, the server accidentally broke down in the 62nd minute of the match with a 3: 1 lead. I restarted, but clicked on the end result. 3: 2. I went to the match quickly, it was 81 minutes. The ending is interestingly 3: 2. How is that possible? So that the whole "peasant blindness."

Angry Scam

This is all a big scam, taking down stupid people. The server directs the matches in advance to determine the final result. For example, the server accidentally broke down in the 62nd minute of the match with a 3: 1 lead. I restarted, but clicked on the end result. 3: 2. I went to the match quickly, it was 81 minutes. The ending is interestingly 3: 2. How is that possible? So that the whole "peasant blindness."

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani0608 View Post
    Results are not predetermined. If you make tactical changes during the game, you will see you can change the outcome.

Rookie
    After three seasons this is the most important thing I noticed about the changes in tactics.

I tried them all during a game. Of course it also depends on my opponent but ... the most visible action is to put 'ON' on the defense pressing.

My team's mentality is often play with an attacking ones, and rarely with a pressing on defense. When I am dominated, I switch my defense to pressing ON and I gain 10-15% more on the progress bar. Every time I do this it is the same story...

Yesterday I lost 2-0 after 30 min against a weaker opponent (less than 15%). As soon as i've change my defense"s strategy i scored two goals (in 5 minutes ! ) even if the opponent got a red card after that...
    Ristiina FC

Level 22

20 League Titles
    14 Champions Leagues
    13 Cups
    14 Super Cups
    1 Super League

Almost every match you can predict,you can see when a goal will be,about 70% of atacks are similar,you can see on your players rating then nordeus will make you loose(and no tactics change or substitutions will help),you know that you will loose even you playing better but you can see how your best players in 100% atack for goal misses(like players 6-7 seasons in a row getting topscorers award)you can see then playing against money maker for them how players ratings going criticaly down,like very high white skills player supposed to be magnificent but now players from team which uses personal trainer will perform much better than your well trained player.and for example i opened new account for referral tasks(think was level3 league) never trained,no games attending,no bonuses was not active at all and team won league with no losses and cup.thats and questions coming how it could be.and when simply answering for yourself.nordeus takes over matches because i dont know how to explain different.

Rookie
    When you buy players, you train them and they become stronger, the team becomes stronger, then next season you meet stronger rivals.
    When you don't buy or train, you meet bots next season.

I would also believe that most of the results are predetermined. One may say, when losing 4-0 and making a single change with passes from mixed to short you are able to score 5 goals in 10 last minutes and you can be proud of yourself saying you are a supermanager and made a right choice. At the same time talking from my experience there are so many matches when you lose 4-0 and don't move a single player but then score 5 during the last minutes. And you understand that the results are known in advance.

Also there are so many matches when you make a sub in the first half, you see the new player on the pitch during the animations but then the actual sub is announced on the 85th minute. Or which is better, you have a player with yellow card, you see he performs badly and can get red, you make a sub and the new player at the same position gets red card in 5 minutes after the substitution. And then you know it had to happen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234