Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Game still manages to surprise me (not in a good way)

Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    Position bar means nothing.its simulation game already.can tell wat you want but nothing is important anymore.its everything predicted.all results already known when kickoff starts.
    You are absolutely wrong in that statement. The game works by setting scenarios by default, and the bar allow you to set the right settings. The scenarios have the impact of few conditionants that can impact the team performance, and the game have a process where it does a team simplification and creates different situations in each game based in rating variations.
    Simple as that.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I always lose when my opponent have a red card. I wonder why it never happens to most managers. Then I came across your post. I went out of the Champs league after winning the first leg 2-0, he gat a red card in the second leg and beat me 1-4.

The same opponent beat me with a red card about 3 or 4 seasons ago. He has never beaten me with a complete team. It is what it is. I don't want to meet him again.
    It's funny you should say this because I'm the other way. If my team gets a red, my team seems to get better. I can't remember the last time I got a red card and lost or even 2 red cards and lost. I seem to always win with them and some of the results don't seem very likely either. I really should of got beat in some of them

Addicted
    It surprises me too. For example a team first in the league won all this matches with this formation and only changed it once.
    Game still manages to surprise me (not in a good way)-format.jpg

Like said position bar means nothing,its illiusion like support.many games finished negative result and position is always 68% or more,winning passes,on target ,off target.it was something before but not anymore.now teams lower 20% or more having not great players winning against good teams.this new update made everything upside down.somebody thinking how great they are but its not,its nordeus engine fu......one word nordeus takes over matches and can say what you want its all lies,because now nothing works in this game and in every answer can give opposite answer

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by minvis80 View Post
    Like said position bar means nothing,its illiusion like support.many games finished negative result and position is always 68% or more,winning passes,on target ,off target.it was something before but not anymore.now teams lower 20% or more having not great players winning against good teams.this new update made everything upside down.somebody thinking how great they are but its not,its nordeus engine fu......one word nordeus takes over matches and can say what you want its all lies,because now nothing works in this game and in every answer can give opposite answer
    I recommend you watch tutorials on this game. There is a "tactics" tab in your squad window where you can preset your tactics before a game and there is also a "tactics" tab during the game where you can change tactics during the game. Also there are "formation" tabs in both places typically left of the "tactics" tab where you can position players, condition players, and set mentality. It seems like you haven't found those yet, and that is nothing to be ashamed of because it is all part of the learning experience. However, I do recommend watching tutorials until you know where these "tactics" and "formation" tabs can be found. Once you know where these are, I can help teach you how to build a squad. Incase you are wondering if I can teach you legit managerial skills, Saturday I beat a +6% team twice 11-0 aggregate in associations, a +4% 3-0, and a +26% team 3-2. O, and all that came with no manipulation and $5 special sponsors. Let me know once you have finished watching them tutorials
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    I recommend you watch tutorials on this game. There is a "tactics" tab in your squad window where you can preset your tactics before a game and there is also a "tactics" tab during the game where you can change tactics during the game. Also there are "formation" tabs in both places typically left of the "tactics" tab where you can position players, condition players, and set mentality. It seems like you haven't found those yet, and that is nothing to be ashamed of because it is all part of the learning experience. However, I do recommend watching tutorials until you know where these "tactics" and "formation" tabs can be found. Once you know where these are, I can help teach you how to build a squad. Incase you are wondering if I can teach you legit managerial skills, Saturday I beat a +6% team twice 11-0 aggregate in associations, a +4% 3-0, and a +26% team 3-2. O, and all that came with no manipulation and $5 special sponsors. Let me know once you have finished watching them tutorials
    What he needs is to learn a bit about internal programming, otherwise if one try to interpret this game behavior as something realistic, we reach the same point, to nowhere... its always the same.
    Once you know how the game is designed, roles assignation, scenarios, rating variations, simplifications etc you can understand why your squad plays like is doing, and you can play in the same direction the game flows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12