Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Season 144 - Are you ready?

  1. #91
    Apprentice Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    218
    Boosting players is not as hard as it used to be. Skill rewards help much in the first place. And if you do manipulate the draws, mom rewards are amazing to keep your star competitive, even a mutant.

    Most of the veterans don’t like the game’s current condition, however it is better than it is used to be to me. Options of increasing the quality are always a great opportunity and the game is not as competitive as it used to be is a motivation for the current managers to keep playing.

    I now understand the Madflo, an old forum member. I always wondered how he could be thus successful. Well, it is not a coincidence after all. I could have made my second quadruple in two seasons with building a great skeleton team of 130% quality at the end of both seasons with 1,5K tokens, special sponsor premium and level 2 boost lab last season, and only 150 token this season. I have accumulated about 500 hundred greens and my skeleton players will remain strong next season as well. I have bought a couple of 3 star youngsters that will be my manipulation players for at least ten seasons onwards.

    I am guessing the game is at a level quite above than it is used to be after all. Back then, even if I had finished the seasons with below 70, I was paired with at least the teams of 70% quality scale. The reason why I am playing in easier competitions is due to my server is probable too.

    As a consequence, graphics are better, the mechanics are better, there are opportunities even by humble resources, there are events that give you more opportunities by - again spending reasonable resources -, there are many freebies which are better than the 5 more greens we get then, ads are much more stable than it used to be. Well, it is great. Although I sense them, I don’t know why people are complaining. The only thing that is to be reformed is TM, but it’s okay. You can still find many bargain youngsters.

    What should be claimed is I love the current game. After all, what we were seeking back then was actually this. That’s why we boasted PES CM and discredit this game. Because Konami was rewarding us but Nordeus was not.

    I wish we still have that great community. I miss them all, even the ones I had been in an exchange. I faced the kindness and humanistic motives here, that are deprived by the people I had been facing.

    If this decent game and the former community was together, there wouldn’t be anyone happier than me on this Earth. I criticized the motives of Nords in the last seasons, but I have seen they are the things that are really really extraordinary or cosmetics to earn more for the Nords.

    I have criticized Nords very much, but I am guessing the environment they crated is one of the most important things in my life throughout the years while I was getting old. I will continue playing if the things go this way. Cheers for reading!

    Kind regards,

    Good luck to all!
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 05-19-2021 at 08:10 PM.

  2. #92
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Boosting players is not as hard as it used to be. Skill rewards help much in the first place. And if you do manipulate the draws, mom rewards are amazing to keep your star competitive, even a mutant.

    Most of the veterans don’t like the game’s current condition, however it is better than it is used to be to me. Options of increasing the quality are always a great opportunity and the game is not as competitive as it used to be is a motivation for the current managers to keep playing.

    I now understand the Madflo, an old forum member. I always wondered how he could be thus successful. Well, it is not a coincidence after all. I could have made my second quadruple in two seasons with building a great skeleton team of 130% quality at the end of both seasons with 1,5K tokens, special sponsor premium and level 2 boost lab last season, and only 150 token this season. I have accumulated about 500 hundred greens and my skeleton players will remain strong next season as well. I have bought a couple of 3 star youngsters that will be my manipulation players for at least ten seasons onwards.

    I am guessing the game is at a level quite above than it is used to be after all. Back then, even if I had finished the seasons with below 70, I was paired with at least the teams of 70% quality scale. The reason why I am playing in easier competitions is due to my server is probable too.

    As a consequence, graphics are better, the mechanics are better, there are opportunities even by humble resources, there are events that give you more opportunities by - again spending reasonable resources -, there are many freebies which are better than the 5 more greens we get then, ads are much more stable than it used to be. Well, it is great. Although I sense them, I don’t know why people are complaining. The only thing that is to be reformed is TM, but it’s okay. You can still find many bargain youngsters.

    What should be claimed is I love the current game. After all, what we were seeking back then was actually this. That’s why we boasted PES CM and discredit this game. Because Konami was rewarding us but Nordeus was not.

    I wish we still have that great community. I miss them all, even the ones I had been in an exchange. I faced the kindness and humanistic motives here, that are deprived by the people I had been facing.

    If this decent game and the former community was together, there wouldn’t be anyone happier than me on this Earth. I criticized the motives of Nords in the last seasons, but I have seen they are the things that are really really extraordinary or cosmetics to earn more for the Nords.

    I have criticized Nords very much, but I am guessing the environment they crated is one of the most important things in my life throughout the years while I was getting old. I will continue playing if the things go this way. Cheers for reading!

    Kind regards,

    Good luck to all!
    I m one of the guys that played in the old versions and is currently playing the game.
    For me couple more things would make the game much more enjoyable:
    1) To train multiple players at the same time with different drills
    2) Find Fast Trainer much easier on the market, because at the moment i ve spent 1 full week in the auctions, and none of them was a FT that gave 3 SA at some point, and all the players were 3*, so the rating wasn t a problem.
    3) Give out more players in the auctions, why putting in 10-12 players and make 20-30 managers to fight for them at the same time? This is just greedy. I would pay 30T for a 3* FT if i knew he is a FT.

    These are the easiest additions that would make the game much more enjoyable for me. This season i spent 5k greens on both of my accounts and countless hours to train my players the way i want. Watching games, spend time on auctions, watch ads, play events,train your players white skills as high as possible, bla bla takes a lot of time imo.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-19-2021 at 09:27 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

  3. #93
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,160
    Update on my teams:
    Second account - Δυρεπσυηκ ςιτγ LVL 22
    Same drought spell of 5 months ended with a treble.
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-top1.jpg

    Main account - βεηι ςιτγ LVL 62 Just won the treble after 5 months of struggling.
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-top2.jpg

    Third account - Γασυ Γς LVL 1 - no ads account

    Just won my first trophy, the title, after being 11 points behind the 1st spot with 10 or 11 games left to play.
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-top3.jpg
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-21-2021 at 01:10 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

  4. #94
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    259
    After a lean couple of seasons with just 1 cup win and getting beat to the league title not by goal difference but by goals scored lol seriously I have a screen shot somewhere. I've got my game back and just won the league and champions leagueSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20210521_201738.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20210521_201727.jpg

  5. #95
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,620
    K2 won treble, tommorow playing for quadruple. Season 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-21-21-45-30-559_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-21-21-45-46-245_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-21-21-45-39-911_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-21-21-43-50-632_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  6. #96
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,620
    K13 won treble, was easier than K2. Tommorow in SC for quadruple.
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-21-23-10-22-009_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-21-23-10-58-012_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-21-23-11-04-129_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  7. #97
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    After a lean couple of seasons with just 1 cup win and getting beat to the league title not by goal difference but by goals scored lol seriously I have a screen shot somewhere. I've got my game back and just won the league and champions leagueClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210521_201738.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	137458Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210521_201727.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	137459
    Oh and just cos I mentioned here is that moment when uve realised uve just lost the title on goals scored lol 2 season ago. Got him back this season tho lolSeason 144 - Are you ready?-img_20210522_005803.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 144 - Are you ready?-img_20210522_005803.jpg  
    RaiKo likes this.

  8. #98
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Oh and just cos I mentioned here is that moment when uve realised uve just lost the title on goals scored lol 2 season ago. Got him back this season tho lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210522_005803.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	137473
    That is terible, I was ussually losing trophy in game 25 again 13th on table. That is even worst.

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  9. #99
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,620
    Finished season with two quadruplles (K2 & K13), league trophy (K19) and 4th in league with main team (Kaskada). Seedorf scored 97 goals for K13, Alembene (Kaskada's veteran) with 30 goals in league, Nuhanović 80 goals for K2, Janampa 50-60 for K19.

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  10. #100
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506
    Summary of season 24 (My legend's retiring)
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-20210523_011617.jpg
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-20210523_011651.jpg
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-20210523_011733.jpg

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast