Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: How can NORDEUS keep allowing hackers like this to ruin their game?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    By tanking for 2 years.

Or by buying a huge lot of tokens with real money. There are two types of players. The ones that are amazed that some people spend huge amounts of money on a game like Top Eleven. And the ones that are amazed that some people consider these amounts huge.
    He started season 6 with the rest of us at 110-120%ish and exploded to 160% by the end of the season and has gone 180% ever since. Probably some $$$ involved.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonke75 View Post
    I am getting really sick of blatant hackers that ruin the game for everyone else. I am fully aware that this game has a function to pay for better players and I have been playing the game for over 7 years in two seperate terms. But this problem is getting worse for every season and we all know that there are hacks out there giving players rediculous amount of tokens.

For example the top team in my league started out this season at 140% average for his team. Now his average value is 180%. To increase all 11 players from 140 to 180 it takes about 1200 - 1300 tokens. So on average he has spent 12.000 tokens in a week. This equals about 1500 USD. But to be honest he even has a few substitutes on 180% as well.

Attachment 137155
    Attachment 137156

I have reported blatant cheaters to NORDEUS before but always got the report back that they would investigate it, but the players always played on and no actions were filed against the hackers. Since you dont take this problem seriously this will keep growing and if the top of the season is always filled with hackers and at best you can manage is about third or worse with a top klass team with the rest of the league lower rated then you but you still have +50% of rating to the top players the there is something seriously wrong.

How many others out there keep seeing these +180% teams on each and every season.
    NORDEUS has opened the pandora box by not taking a stand against the hackers and now they are in control of the game.
    I think they have a problem locating the hackers due to the tokens coming in from third party applications, but when a third party application adds tokens by the thousands then you SHOULD react.
    we need the TAG # of the association
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Pro
    If someone has admin or moderator status in the forum, it is likely they will get a nice amount of free Ts for their work done.

Along with years of playing, the manager could save up tens of thousands of greens easily, especially along with months, if not years, of tanking.

So building such a team and keeping at a certain level for long periods of time is well within the limits of what a manager could do. It is just that when other managers do get drawn with such a manager, it is very difficult to not feel extremely hard done by and also very easy to leave a bad taste to the rest when that admin staff is making use of all the his privilege + years of greens savings + serial tanking to manipulate in such a way for trophies. A tactically skilful manager with years of experience can still get half of the trophy count with heads-on competitions with the toughest oppositions.

Not illegal or wrong, but hardly any room for much respect even when winning with trebles every single season (Not that the manager is bothered anyway).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Folks, too much about nothing. That user is a heavy tanker and could also be a heavy spender $.

Mentioning Nik - who has retired more than a year now, and mods/admins, direct the conversation in an unneeded direction.

Cheers, and happy Easter to those that celebrate it in a few days.
    Last edited by milpol; 04-29-2021 at 07:40 PM.
    minamino and owlique like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Folks, too much about nothing. That user is a heavy tanker and could also be a heavy spender $.

Mentioning Nik - who has retired more than a year now, and mods/admins direct the conversation in an unneeded direction.

I confirm. Nik left a year ago and left his team called "NIK GAME OVER"

How can NORDEUS keep allowing hackers like this to ruin their game?-180197663_603995790615860_1721211883884572940_n.jpg
    Vuslanott likes this.
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Rookie
    Is it possible that you looked at the percentage of reserves and then the best players ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post

Mentioning Nik - who has retired more than a year now, and mods/admins, direct the conversation in an unneeded direction.

I put an Easter Egg. lol Old forum members need to be remembered sometimes. They deserve this respect. Not all of them but most of them. lol

Cheers
    Der_Ryan_M, minamino and milpol like this.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    I confirm. Nik left a year ago and left his team called "NIK GAME OVER"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180197663_603995790615860_1721211883884572940_n.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	137161
    Good old Nik. I miss him and Talisman too much.
    minamino and owlique like this.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    Is it possible that you looked at the percentage of reserves and then the best players ?
    No his reserves is all below 40% to take advantage of the famous low crawl. BUT he could have had a combination of average players that he busted as the season started. But still feeding the team from 160% to 180% on all players in one season is about the price of a cheap car.

What is low crawl?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast