Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: What is wrong

What is wrong

Watching many games where weak or not active beats good prepared,teams and in unreal results.is it just nordeus f.... up his engine or whats happening.thanks for your thoughts

Yeah last few days the bad results are hitting me as well after being unbeaten for over 80 matches before... It feels like nothing I supposedly know about the game is working. The engine just decides my team is going to lose these matches and waste every chance.
    I guess it happens from time to time, nothing you can do. You just have to play through it somehow and better times will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah last few days the bad results are hitting me as well after being unbeaten for over 80 matches before... It feels like nothing I supposedly know about the game is working. The engine just decides my team is going to lose these matches and waste every chance.
    I guess it happens from time to time, nothing you can do. You just have to play through it somehow and better times will come.
    Any latest new signing?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Any latest new signing?
    Latest signing was on sunday, first day of the season. But season start was going well also. I know the 28 man squad is not exactly the same like last season...
    Imo it's just normal, that you cannot win every single match and Nordeus doesn't want you to. Especially when you play vs active opponents as well. You just have to hope others will face such a slump as well somewhen later.
    khris and RaiKo like this.

Addicted
    Latest signing was on sunday, first day of the season. But season start was going well also. I know the 28 man squad is not exactly the same like last season...
    Imo it's just normal, that you cannot win every single match and Nordeus doesn't want you to. Especially when you play vs active opponents as well. You just have to hope others will face such a slump as well somewhen later.
    Just wondering your young subs are FT or not?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Just wondering your young subs are FT or not?
    Sure, I only keep FT except the youth players of course. Who I sometimes use for the sponsor tasks. Why?
    RaiKo likes this.

Sure, I only keep FT except the youth players of course. Who I sometimes use for the sponsor tasks. Why?
    The thing is, that each new signing, change the internal list of contributive roles, because the game works per lists.
    You know, the game have internal roles, these, are limited, so you can't have 8 key players. Some players, are scorers, some do assistances, some have aggressivity linked... roles, have animations assigned.
    The, once the live match starts a scenario is selected, the previous ratings and the variations (players with 10-10-10-8-10, so max. x3 top ratings, others have 2 as max and lower, others have 8-6-8-6-8 etc) affect the current scenario in where the engine does a simplification, selectitng 6-7 players that will be determinant in the current game.
    Once simplification is done, what means that the animations linked to the players and their roles, can be activated, so show up during the game, the game does 2 lists, one for defensive and one for attacking animations.
    the game doesnt simulate never, the defensive playing, as basically all mentalities are created to have the game control and game control means = attacking chances.
    The bar, and it's virtual center which is displaced, tell you the state of the simulation, which allow you to get the attacking animations.
    Then, to have effectivity, if the attack list have no active animations available, means that you need to change players between lists,
    You can add a DR arrow, simplify 3 sides and keep only 2 to focuss power in the predetermined selected areas etc...
    As the engine assign internally 2 powers to the players to create all this, which are the Contributive (effectivitym % of successful animations linked) and dominance power (linked to the animations inside a scenario, that have 25 animations per game) and can happen that a player have a lot of dominance ower but have low contribution, he'll take all the slots only to miss despite having the control of the whole match, so thats why then you need to modify the lists, even a def' arrow to a ST can remove the ST from the attacking animations list and put a better player.

So, as said, once new players join the team, one have to take a lot of care, because as roles are limited, may happen that some subs or reserves have better dominance/contributive roles, and thats why I always recommend, before finding new players or do new signins (as the market players are empty of role, or animations assigned, it is assigned once a player join your team, if its a key player or not, aggressive or not, etc) to liberate the superb roles assigned to the reserves, because if you do like me, keeping old players to retire in my squad, it can happen that you keep 5 key players as reserves, so will be imposible for you -as happened to me- to buy a new player having a key player role, as these contributive roles are limited. I bought 7 STs and all of them were a epic fail, till I realized about this, sold them and then, yeah, it worked.

And thats the resume of the day about internal programming. lol

The thing is, that each new signing, change the internal list of contributive roles, because the game works per lists.
    You know, the game have internal roles, these, are limited, so you can't have 8 key players. Some players, are scorers, some do assistances, some have aggressivity linked... roles, have animations assigned.

Then, once the live match starts a scenario is selected, the previous ratings and the variations (players with 10-10-10-8-10, so max. x3 top ratings, others have 2 as max and lower, others have 8-6-8-6-8 etc) affect the current scenario in where the engine does a simplification, selectitng 6-7 players that will be determinant in the current game.
    Once simplification is done, what means that the animations linked to the players and their roles, can be activated, so show up during the game, the game does 2 lists, one for defensive and one for attacking animations.
    The game doesnt simulate never, the defensive playing, as basically all mentalities are created to have the game control and game control means = attacking chances.
    So or its attacking for you, or for your oppo**

The bar, and it's virtual center which is displaced, tell you the state of the simulation, which allow you to get the attacking animations.
    Then, to have effectivity, if the attack list have no active animations available, means that you need to change players between lists,
    You can add a DR arrow, simplify 3 sides and keep only 2 to focuss power in the predetermined selected areas etc...
    As the engine assign internally 2 powers to the players to create all this, which are the Contributive (effectivity % of successful animations linked) and dominance power (linked to the amount of animations inside a scenario, that have 25 animations per game) and can happen that a player have a lot of dominance ower but have low contribution, he'll take all the slots only to miss despite having the control of the whole match, so thats why then you need to modify the lists, even a def' arrow to a ST can remove the ST from the attacking animations list and put a better player.

So, as said, once new players join the team, one have to take a lot of care, because as roles are limited, may happen that some subs or reserves have better dominance/contributive roles, and thats why I always recommend, before finding new players or do new signings (as the market players are empty of role, or animations assigned, it is assigned once a player join your team, if its a key player or not, aggressive or not, etc) to liberate the superb roles assigned to the reserves, because if you do like me, keeping old players to retire in my squad, it can happen that you keep 5 key players as reserves, so will be imposible for you -as happened to me- to buy a new player having a key player role, as these contributive roles are limited. I bought 7 STs and all of them were a epic fail, till I realized about this, sold them and then, yeah, it worked.
    So, selling low avq players (former key players with a lot of dominance power assigned), works, to obtain a signing earning this Key Player role.

Last edited by khris; 05-03-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

Then, once the live match starts a scenario is selected, the previous ratings and the variations (players with 10-10-10-8-10, so max. x3 top ratings, others have 2 as max and lower, others have 8-6-8-6-8 etc) affect the current scenario in where the engine does a simplification, selectitng 6-7 players that will be determinant in the current game.
    The game doesnt simulate never, the defensive playing, as basically all mentalities are created to have the game control and game control means = attacking chances.
    So or its attacking for you, or for your oppo**

As the engine assign internally 2 powers to the players to create all this, which are the Contributive (effectivity % of successful animations linked) and dominance power (linked to the amount of animations inside a scenario, that have 25 animations per game) and can happen that a player have a lot of dominance ower but have low contribution, he'll take all the slots only to miss despite having the control of the whole match, so thats why then you need to modify the lists, even a def' arrow to a ST can remove the ST from the attacking animations list and put a better player.

So, as said, once new players join the team, one have to take a lot of care, because as roles are limited, may happen that some subs or reserves have better dominance/contributive roles, and thats why I always recommend, before finding new players or do new signings (as the market players are empty of role, or animations assigned, it is assigned once a player join your team, if its a key player or not, aggressive or not, etc) to liberate the superb roles assigned to the reserves, because if you do like me, keeping old players to retire in my squad, it can happen that you keep 5 key players as reserves, so will be imposible for you -as happened to me- to buy a new player having a key player role, as these contributive roles are limited. I bought 7 STs and all of them were a epic fail, till I realized about this, sold them and then, yeah, it worked.
    So, selling low avq players (former key players with a lot of dominance power assigned), works, to obtain a signing earning this Key Player role.

Yeah I know your take on all of this, khris and it might be true...
    But in reality, there is nothing I can do, because my subs mostly are way weaker than my starting players. And I need to buy and sell players to do the sponsor tasks or just find new talent to train and replace the older guys. If I was playing on a 70% team I could just sell the bad players and buy new ones everytime they perform poorly. But it is not an option.

One more thing is, the bar has been really poor for me in the last matches. Even when I always have the 20% possession bonus with all the support, it was mostly on my side when the opponent phase was on, despite him having the weaker team.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Review your midfield training. My midfield training is very good where I can have greater possession against a stronger opponent. Although there seems to be no acknowledgment of this, my experience has shown that your training drills have a almost immediate and direct impact on how your players play on the field. Unfortunately, how players seem to react to certain drills is sometimes quite contrary to the drill itself which, especially with no guidance on this anywhere, basically means you will probably have to do several seasons of trial and error training drills. I was very meticulous about maximizing my training so it took my 6 seasons to find my recipe, although you probably could have decent results in 3 seasons. To give you an idea about my possession, how about 51% possession against a +28% team in away match in league.
    Last edited by InvincibleGinger FC; 05-03-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    davewootton1964 likes this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast