Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Non token buyers

Rookie

Non token buyers

Hi all.

im looking for a comparisons with other non token buying players. I mean those that havent spent a penny on the game, taking advantage of the free offers is cool.

this is where i am at present

as you can see i the pic im currently first in the league, you cannot see but i am still in cup and am through to the knockout stage of the champions league aswell.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

Rookie
    oh and i would just like to add, player M Kurt was bought in on a free to sell on as he will cover the cost of my stadium upgrade. i aim to have approx 25-30 million to spend at the start of next season, and should have around 10 6*players by the end of the season if i dot buy anyone and avoid major injuries

Rookie
    Have found this season by far the toughest. Always thought I'd eventually decide not to get promoted intentionally but this season I'm in 12th position, unintentionally. I'd estimate about a 50t a season budget with offers, with a bit more at the start due to more offers. Average age of squad is 22.

Rookie
    cool mate...at the start of this season i had approx 93 tokens and expect to be above that at the end of this one. iv just done another survey and am now on 88. i dont plan on buying anyone(exept the occasional free transfer) until next season now and will train and play as much as i can to improve my squad.

Nice team & squad for a non-T buyer! You should create you're own "showcase" so others can see & learn how to manage without spending to much T or money.
    gtmsnba13 and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    u forgot some arrows on your strikers!
    marc31 and Raykco like this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Rookie
    lol zeon i think you are taking the mickey but il answer anyway...i only ever use an arrow on a striker if i play with 3 up front. i use a red arrow on the middle one to get him to lead the attack with the other 2 just behind.

please note i have no idea if this works like i say but it has always seemed to help me.

Addicted
    Fair play, you're both doing well. Would try to add myself, but have spent a little bit of money since signing up (two 80T's direct, both in anger, and two via offer's) so am disqualified.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Rookie
    thanks bluebird. iv took ljepoje s advice and have started a team thread in the correct section. check in now and then n let me know how your getting on. looks like you do well season in season out.

4 of my other 18 yo will be scouts in 2 days
    average age 20.3
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast