Thread: Push notifications

Push notifications

Anyone have any idea if there is a way to turn these bloody things off? Sick and tired of being interrupted by unwanted messages popping up on my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH19530 View Post
    Anyone have any idea if there is a way to turn these bloody things off? Sick and tired of being interrupted by unwanted messages popping up on my screen.
    Hey mate, you can always turn off the push notifications through your device settings. Find the Top Eleven app and turn off push notifications.

Cheers
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hey mate, you can always turn off the push notifications through your device settings. Find the Top Eleven app and turn off push notifications.

Cheers
    He means in-app push notifications...

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    He means in-app push notifications...
    Oops, sorry then, I misunderstood I'm not aware of any way to turn those notifications off.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH19530 View Post
    Pop up notifications can't be set as hidden... but yeah... I remember that I did a suggestion regarding this matter, because in the market auctions once you win an auction a notification emerges, and if you have a auction with a countdown going on, it's a bit annoying because you have to close the screen.

I would add a option to turn-off or have a minimalistic version of these notifications with a particular screen where to check them at the proper moment.
    Even a small triangle icon sticky in a screen corner would be enough to let us know that there's a notification, and we could drag the icon or push it and open notifications instead.