Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New boost lab, your thoughts?

Addicted
    Boost lab shows even bigger gap between regular and money spending player

Addicted
    Good argument here. I liked implementation of boost lab. First guinea pig was contained rubbish rewards. Now this season, they've buffed the contents, it's overpowered and so cheap to get ahead of any of their opponents who are not spending money. It may throw free to play game off balance. I'm considering how could you include manager xp points to get a discount at varying rates on boost levels or something else rather than going xp points wasted after reaching training level 91.
    New boost lab, your thoughts?-20210511_101832.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho View Post
    I want to ask,... does each increase to open have to pay ? or only one payout for all lab levels ?
    I think you have to pay multiple times, otherwise it s too overpowered.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Boost lab shows even bigger gap between regular and money spending player
    Not to get hate on this, but even tho i m not spending money myself i believe that people who spend money in this game should have an edge over the people that don t spend.

In order to benefit the 70% training on players over the age of 26 they need to have quite a lot of greens, and i don t think that many people that spend money in this game watch ads everyday for a full month to gain 700 rests when they can simply pay for them in real life currency.
    I m still around, LOL!

The player offered in the pack should have his position displayed (ex. MC or DR). I don't want to buy the pack and receive a seven star player of a position that I don't need.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Today we got another boost lab event, but it is very different from last seasons and offers some new mechanics.

This time Nordeus is not giving us the expensive youth coaches, but more training boosts, where we can make our drills more effective - or to put into another perspective - save rests when we train our players.
    Most interesting are in my opinion stage 3 +70% training effect on players age 26+ and last stage +70% on players over 7 stars. These 2 boosts could be very powerful.

However my prediction with this is, this is not going to sell very well due to it being released mid-season... All the money players or more serious players, myself included, already did all their power training for the current season.
    The previous boost lab was then generally more appealing for most people, to prepare their youth for next season.

If this was being released at the beginning of the season it would have huge impacts and would be another major step to push people into spending money. I mean I would think about buying this maybe up to tier 3, if I had some older players to train. The amount of rests you can save when you have to train a lot is probably gigantic.

What do you think about this?
    Totally agree.

Apprentice
    Awful. I noticed they took the x128 or whatever for 7 star youth academy player off because of the hot prospect already been 5.5 star so its easier to get to 7 star. Just greed. You can still make loads of money and give us decent rewards at same time. (can't afford to spend money on this game so the occasional 5 for sponser or this boost lab now is my limit on spending money but not when it's completely pointless)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12