Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New boost lab, your thoughts?

New boost lab, your thoughts?

Today we got another boost lab event, but it is very different from last seasons and offers some new mechanics.

This time Nordeus is not giving us the expensive youth coaches, but more training boosts, where we can make our drills more effective - or to put into another perspective - save rests when we train our players.
    Most interesting are in my opinion stage 3 +70% training effect on players age 26+ and last stage +70% on players over 7 stars. These 2 boosts could be very powerful.

However my prediction with this is, this is not going to sell very well due to it being released mid-season... All the money players or more serious players, myself included, already did all their power training for the current season.
    The previous boost lab was then generally more appealing for most people, to prepare their youth for next season.

If this was being released at the beginning of the season it would have huge impacts and would be another major step to push people into spending money. I mean I would think about buying this maybe up to tier 3, if I had some older players to train. The amount of rests you can save when you have to train a lot is probably gigantic.

What do you think about this?
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Rookie
    I share your opinion. Very intersting but too late in the season.

But also to powerful to launch it earlier in the season…

Personally I would just not go near the boost lab. I don’t see a point in spending money on this game as that would mean we would be giving Nordeus what they want.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Today we got another boost lab event, but it is very different from last seasons and offers some new mechanics.

This time Nordeus is not giving us the expensive youth coaches, but more training boosts, where we can make our drills more effective - or to put into another perspective - save rests when we train our players.
    Most interesting are in my opinion stage 3 +70% training effect on players age 26+ and last stage +70% on players over 7 stars. These 2 boosts could be very powerful.

However my prediction with this is, this is not going to sell very well due to it being released mid-season... All the money players or more serious players, myself included, already did all their power training for the current season.
    The previous boost lab was then generally more appealing for most people, to prepare their youth for next season.

If this was being released at the beginning of the season it would have huge impacts and would be another major step to push people into spending money. I mean I would think about buying this maybe up to tier 3, if I had some older players to train. The amount of rests you can save when you have to train a lot is probably gigantic.

Yes, for experienced managers who have an ageing squad who can make use of the boosts early on in a season to do a final push (so as to make the player from retiring soon to be probably good enough to play until retirement) onto a few to even several key first-teamers, the new boost lab options could indeed be very tempting. On-paper it looks like costing a lot of money, but if used on several key players in week then it could actually mean saving money for some managers who have lots of players tend to be way low on fitness and mental skills after predominantly maintaining their key attacking and defensive skills.

As a freeloader, I definitely would not consider buying any of these; but in general, it is a good option to have for managers who are willing to pay, so Nordeus could make their target revenue to keep the game running at a profit level where TE does not need to look into cutting off the free resources and rewards available to freeloaders.

Week 1 launch of this will cause too much upheaval of team quality increases which may lead to way too much unfair advantage; week 3 is too late to capture the intended audience. Maybe a day 9-10 launch is better balanced.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Son muy costosos , eso pienso.

Rookie
    Pisstake as always. I have just been triggered by losing the option of the free loan player from the Special Sponsor.

Probably we won’t see it in the Special Sponsor anymore.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

What does 70% mean for a 30 y old player?
    If he gets 5% skills from 10 rests means he will get 8% with this boost? Idk....might be very good for 26-27-28y players

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    I want to ask,... does each increase to open have to pay ? or only one payout for all lab levels ?

i think it’s useful but prefer to have it early in the season. I tend to train old attackers early before the MOMs start coming in.
    Preferably day 1 or 2

Is the new Goal Fest also related to this?

Sorry of i am asking in the wrong thread.

Edit: Figured it is a new event and part of the latest update.
    Last edited by Manju; 05-11-2021 at 06:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast