Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Iron Lion
  • 1 Post By tomu741
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Top11 and its changes since I started playing this game in 2013.

Top11 and its changes since I started playing this game in 2013.

What are the changes?
    -The auction has a fraction of the players it had before but it refreshes every 4 mins.
    -The white skills were introduced and they help you have an advantage over similar rated opponents.
    -Tokens won t be lost in auctions if you lose the players you re bidding on
    -Associations, New Events that gets you reasonable resources every season
    -Players have one more extra year to extend their contract after they announce their retirement.
    -Same amount of academy players every season but you have more control on their training before they get to your club.
    -Special Sponsor and the weekly rewards you get to choose from 3 options.
    - The visual aspects of the game changed a lot

I think the current version of Top11 is more user friendly since it gives you so many things as long as you engage with the game, just like FIFA does with their objectives.

I would really like some additions like these:
    - Have more control over the training of your academy players, dictate what skills will be increased by your choice
    -Have an option where you can train multiple players with different drills.
    -Have an option to spot Fast Trainers in academy or in the auctions (on the higher levels)
    -Players to retire at an older age. Maybe 35-36? Why does my player need to retire at 32?

What other things would you like TOP11 to implement?

Rookie
    *Que tenga más importancia las tácticas, definir órdenes diferentes para cada jugador
    *Que no sea tan fácil recuperar un jugador lesionado, le daría más realidad al juego xq tenés que modificar tácticas para reemplazarlo. Lo mismo con las tarjetas amarillas y rojas, podrían ser más severos los arbitrajes.
    *Que al desprenderte de un jugador te permita venderlo o pasar sus puntos de experiencia a otro jugador que tengas en la plantilla
    *En cuanto a lo manager, ya que te hacen construir y construir un estadio gigante sería bueno que tenga más opciones de venta de artículos o merchandising en cada partido, para incrementar ganancias.
    *Mejores premios para torneo de amigos, es muy poco una camiseta y un escudo
    *Está perfecto que te puedas ganar Roles o habilidades en la temporada, no está bien que si o si lo debas usar en esa temporada, debería poder juntarse para usarlo en otro momento
    *Ganar tokens en las ventas de jugadores, siempre
    *Comprar esos roles o habilidades por tokens, ya sea a nordeus o algún otro manager que lo quiera vender

Tengo muchas ideas más
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lion View Post
    *Que tenga más importancia las tácticas, definir órdenes diferentes para cada jugador
    *Que no sea tan fácil recuperar un jugador lesionado, le daría más realidad al juego xq tenés que modificar tácticas para reemplazarlo. Lo mismo con las tarjetas amarillas y rojas, podrían ser más severos los arbitrajes.
    *Que al desprenderte de un jugador te permita venderlo o pasar sus puntos de experiencia a otro jugador que tengas en la plantilla
    *En cuanto a lo manager, ya que te hacen construir y construir un estadio gigante sería bueno que tenga más opciones de venta de artículos o merchandising en cada partido, para incrementar ganancias.
    *Mejores premios para torneo de amigos, es muy poco una camiseta y un escudo
    *Está perfecto que te puedas ganar Roles o habilidades en la temporada, no está bien que si o si lo debas usar en esa temporada, debería poder juntarse para usarlo en otro momento
    *Ganar tokens en las ventas de jugadores, siempre
    *Comprar esos roles o habilidades por tokens, ya sea a nordeus o algún otro manager que lo quiera vender

Tengo muchas ideas más
    Very interesting ideas.
    *The one where you sell players for tokens would neutralise the negociations imo, i think it s fine as it is. Would rather see where my players ended up to, maybe add that person on friend list and follow my players progression.
    *I think they can t get rid of shields and jerseys since they are a filler in giving out prizes, so they don t want managers to have a easy life playing the game.
    *Don t you have merchendise in the stadium? With that if you re smart enough at the higher levels you re always earning more than you spend, unless you come back to play the game and you have a very lowe budget. I think the way it s structured now it s just fine, maybe allow more customizations would be nice.
    *Choosing by yourself which players will be the most important is also a very nice idea, but i don t think they ll ever implement it.
    *I don t know if they can code the game in a way that real life tactics are relevant. Maybe someone with coding experience can explain if it s theoretically possible.
    * As long as you have a decent bench you can substitute the injured player during the match, and 15 boosters for fully recover is nice. At the higher levels if you have everything in the stadium on max you ll always get more reds than you will spend on injured players.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    I found more changes since 2014:
    - Super league were introduced
    - We came from text match to 2d animation
    - New pitch layout (more flexible players positioning, dml/dmr were removed)
    - Negotiation changes from full season to last week (probably the most painful change for me)
    Changes i want:
    - Tactics section improvement. When i started to play in 2014, it was the same as it is now. So there was no changes at all.
    - Negotiation rework - it's pretty useless as it is now
    - Faster training process - In order to train 1 player several times you need to do same routine every time (press start training - press on the window to speed up visual training - select player - done - start training. It's like 3 addition presses over and over again for no reason).
    SuperDunk likes this.

We had the flags collection and Nordgens years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I found more changes since 2014:
    - Super league were introduced
    - We came from text match to 2d animation
    - New pitch layout (more flexible players positioning, dml/dmr were removed)
    - Negotiation changes from full season to last week (probably the most painful change for me)
    Changes i want:
    - Tactics section improvement. When i started to play in 2014, it was the same as it is now. So there was no changes at all.
    - Negotiation rework - it's pretty useless as it is now
    - Faster training process - In order to train 1 player several times you need to do same routine every time (press start training - press on the window to speed up visual training - select player - done - start training. It's like 3 addition presses over and over again for no reason).

*Negotiations will be manipulated if a team were to sell more players to another team, so i m guessing it s fine as it is now. What i would change about it is start it at the beggining of the season.
    *The training trick doesn t benefit them since they want us to spend as much time as possible on the game, i would gladly take a training in which you can choose certain drills for each player and train them all at the same time.
    Bonus- in order to gain the best outcome in training you need Fast Trainers, i would like to know if a player is FT at the higher levels as well, because it takes ages to find 3-4* 18y old players and you might spend 20-30T for a player that is slow trainer, which would be disapointing.
    I m still around, LOL!