Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 11.11 - 8th of June

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 11.11 - 8th of June

Hello Managers,

Prepare for an action-packed summer of football! This latest release brings support for:

• A special event kicking off soon! Get your Association ready to go up against national teams from around the world in the upcoming FA challenge!
    • Improved preparation bar with a more detailed breakdown of your squad preparation level for an upcoming match. The training status will now be indicating your training bonuses values instead of showing the number of training sessions needed.
    • Improved, cleaner Match Preview section for a better overview of your upcoming match, squad’s preparation status and opponent.

Top Eleven version 11.11 is now available on Android, iOS and Web Browser. Download today and get ready for action!

See you on the touchline!
    milpol, khris, casper™ and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    • A special event kicking off soon! Get your Association ready to go up against national teams from around the world in the upcoming FA challenge!
    Finally another association event? Nice!
    RaiKo likes this.

When will the association be active again?
    Last edited by rforster; 06-08-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rforster View Post
    Hey rforster and welcome to the forum!

Associations are currently under maintenance and they should be back soon.
    We will let you know when they are back.

Cheers, and good luck in your matches
    rforster likes this.

Addicted
    I like the new match preview.

[Official] Top Eleven 11.11 - 8th of June-b3f75599-e118-49f3-b440-122ae9a5420a.jpg

Especially being able to see in one place the players with yellow card, and the status of set piece takers.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rforster View Post
    They are back! Happy playing
    rforster likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    The training status will now be indicating your training bonuses values instead of showing the number of training sessions needed.
    Top 11 V11.11 That does not sound cursed to you? Lol. The most important update to me is about team bonuses. I'm experiencing for a couple days the less impact of bonuses on the game might be readjusted. We will understand it very soon.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I like the new match preview.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B3F75599-E118-49F3-B440-122AE9A5420A.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	137663

Especially being able to see in one place the players with yellow card, and the status of set piece takers.
    One clarification: the set piece taker note does not say whether the assigned set piece takers are currently on the first 11. So, when I sub my penalty taker out of my starting 11, the match preview still says the set piece takers are chosen, but when the match starts the penalty taker spot will be empty again. May I suggest that the set piece taker item be updated to reflect whether the chosen set piece takers are starting the match or not?
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    One clarification: the set piece taker note does not say whether the assigned set piece takers are currently on the first 11. So, when I sub my penalty taker out of my starting 11, the match preview still says the set piece takers are chosen, but when the match starts the penalty taker spot will be empty again.
    Haha. Do you seriously believe that they can implement it easily? As far as i know, those logic and smart features are at least five years away from Top Eleven.

[Official] Top Eleven 11.11 - 8th of June-psx_20210608_200418.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven 11.11 - 8th of June-20210608_195437.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 06-08-2021 at 05:07 PM.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    The placement of the weather icon on match report is not proper. Up a little bit.

[Official] Top Eleven 11.11 - 8th of June-psx_20210611_034451.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast