Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Superb vs Very Good morale -- Is there a difference ?

Addicted

Superb vs Very Good morale -- Is there a difference ?

I suspect no difference in terms of match day playing ability.

I think Superb only slows down the morale decrease, eg if takes one day to become Very Good from Superb.

All cosmetic in my opinion. I’ve had players on poor morale take MOTM.
    minamino likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Bad morale impacts the performance on your games quite significantly.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Bad morale impacts the performance on your games quite significantly.
    That is for sure. My grouse is that I have 1000plus blues (morale), not sure if it is worth it to improve my players' morale from Very Good to Superb.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    All cosmetic in my opinion. I’ve had players on poor morale take MOTM.
    In that case, then the "on fire" morale is also cosmetic? Hard to believe so much design efforts made for just cosmetic. If I'm their programmer, I only need to add one line

"IF icon = FIRE, ADD 6 points to MATCHDAY ABILITY"

ha, there u have it, I have coding background, doesn't take much effort to add one line. Design is where the effort is.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    In that case, then the "on fire" morale is also cosmetic? Hard to believe so much design efforts made for just cosmetic. If I'm their programmer, I only need to add one line

"IF icon = FIRE, ADD 6 points to MATCHDAY ABILITY"

ha, there u have it, I have coding background, doesn't take much effort to add one line. Design is where the effort is.
    Everyone is entitled to their viewpoint. From mine, I see little difference if any.
    For me, I tend to avoid poor morale (just in case) but anything above that and I’ve won most games. I generally only boost to very good for special sponsor tasks.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    if (opponent == "redsnoopy")
    {
    morale = "SUPERB";
    }
    else
    {
    morale = "VERY GOOD";
    }

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    if (opponent == "redsnoopy")
    {
    morale = "SUPERB";
    }
    else
    {
    morale = "VERY GOOD";
    }
    You should apply as an engineer in Nordeus

Jokes aside, morale does have an impact in performance. But, "how much", and "when" remain unsolved mysteries for now.
    Sparta Page likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    That is for sure. My grouse is that I have 1000plus blues (morale), not sure if it is worth it to improve my players' morale from Very Good to Superb.
    I consider “very good”as bad morale. At least it is worse than “superb”. I see lots of difference in my match results if I keep it at “superb”.
    Vuslanot likes this.

As the factors selected by the engine are variating to create different scenarios, at some point, a 2* and a 7* players inside the team = low or high morale, meaning that in both cases, 2*-7* or low-high the engine can decide the morale as determinant for a match, or not, because the simulations aren't linear or proportional, as this would provide fixed scores based on the AvQ vs AvQ distance between teams + condition, morale, trainings, attane or not , win bonus, and a etc of factors that are never counted all together to influence a scenario.

As the 7 or even 9* player could not be determinant for a gama ena dyou could see how the 2* impacts on the simulation, you could see no effect or effect, coming from a low/high morale.
    So the better you have all conditionants = the best, then all is about variabilities provided by rating variations to create different scenarios, conditionants coming from the weather feature, scores cap which is linked to the contributive power and dominance power lists (there are 2 internal parameters that players have) -which, are linked to animations that will be available/unlocked in a match/scenario

That's why it can matter, or not. And same with each one of the conditionants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast