Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Real football manager or generic strategy game?

I think combining all servers after level 100 would be good for the game. We get to see our greats (record holders) at #mxix23 face off against each other. Keep the levels, alot of money can be collected from the trophy hungry asians in viet and TE.CN associations. If you count the top 100 associations for last season, a quarter display the vietnamese flag.

Addicted
    Vietnamese players were those who found gap in system and created mutants. But nordeus made workarounds and we all felt consequences. Like with most things where everyone want changes in some specific area but nordeus make those changes in that way that it affect all managers in bad way. Just look at negotiations.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

I really enjoy the discussion so far

In my opinion, it's more like how a game developer manages the game, not how it is at the moment.
    For example, it doesn't matter if there are issues - as long as the devs are aware and they are willing to fix them in the near future.
    But it does matter when there are issues (even minor ones) and the devs ignore them, or work on other features that break the current ones.

So, I think that a bit of transparency/communication makes a game much better.
    Knowing how the devs feel, what they are willing to work on, what they think is suitable for the game, and similar things, goes a long way in creating a successful game and the community happy.

Now, about top eleven;
    Do we know how nordeus view their game?
    Do we know their future plans or goals about Top Eleven?
    Do we know what they want to change, and what not?
    No, we don't.

But why? Honestly, I don't know. Maybe that's how they work.

...And this is why I like some indie games where the dev team engages and communicates with the community directly
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

The communication is really bad...
    On the one hand Nordeus praise the forum and want it to be more active, but then we have many threads here where people complain (for example about the goalkeeper SA in sponsor) and not a single Nordeus forum mod can give an answer.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Vietnamese players were those who found gap in system and created mutants. But nordeus made workarounds and we all felt consequences. Like with most things where everyone want changes in some specific area but nordeus make those changes in that way that it affect all managers in bad way. Just look at negotiations.
    Yup, innocent requests like trading cash, reds, blues for greens and weather ending up being resource drains. Few changes that haven’t backfired on us. @der ryan guess thats why they praise the forum, we give them ideas how to ‘improve’ their game. Lol
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 09-17-2021 at 05:24 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    yeah, i feel like random results nowdays is because of developer want to counter mutant or weird team...
    random results increasing every season, hhh.
    Even FM against 1% team sometimes end with 1-0, lol.

But oh well, now i just play for fun and collecting kits etc, following the game now is so tiring.

you know, better defeated by balanced team than weird team, i been there, defeated by 1% defender team, its so hurt... duh
    Last edited by WalkingPenguin; 09-17-2021 at 08:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12