Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

so today, the start of the league and we get to pick 4 youngsters as future youth players. nope we cant see their playstyle from initial list. only after training can we see it. or maybe the next season when they're 18yo. so finger crossed you guys get 18yo with playstyles nextseason..

Playstyle boosters will be a hot commodity. Will it be available through video ads or only seasonal achievements/real money?
    No restrictions on moving such players using negotiations?

I suppose the effect of a high level playstyle would be massive and game changing since it uses such a valuable booster?
    Does a playstyle in effect boost skills or is it independent? Is it possible to tell us which skills and by how much?
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 10-12-2021 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Playstyle boosters will be a hot commodity. Will it be available through video ads or only seasonal achievements/real money?
    No restrictions on moving such players using negotiations?

I suppose the effect of a high level playstyle would be massive and game changing since it uses such a valuable booster?
    Does a playstyle in effect boost skills or is it independent? Is it possible to tell us which skills and by how much?
    didn't see it can be earn from watching ads, most probably from task/events.
    atm you can only increase it by playing matches & training; which is still puzzlingneed to check which give more, which aren't.
    it's differs from midfield-defend-attack playstyles; from daily training bonus earlier today, my older player get more than younger player unlike increasing skills.

Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-12-2021 at 08:47 AM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    didn't see it can be earn from watching ads, most probably from task/events.
    atm you can only increase it by playing matches & training; which is still puzzlingneed to check which give more, which aren't.
    it's differs from midfield-defend-attack playstyles; from daily training bonus earlier today, my older player get more than younger player unlike increasing skills .
    Training provides more, moreover the age and skill gaining type (FT or not) are irrelevant.

repeated
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-12-2021 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by πƒπŽππšπ₯πžπ±πžβ€π† iwnl View Post
    That was the idea. But, Nordeus shows us once again the fact that they are overwhelmed by the situation and they really don't care.

Not to mention that this random playstyle given, some managers have benefited by having more playstyles on the main players and other managers have been disadvantaged by receiving fewer playstyles but on the players from the bench. I mean, where is the equality and fairness ?

Nordeus doesn't realize that every manager has a unique style and sees the game in his own way. Was that hard to gave 3 free playstyles to choose which player we wanted to put, one for each area, AND the rest of available number of playstyle, you put them in events or where they want .... It's not very difficult to use the brain cells and find the best solutions.

This game is getting more and more stupid from all points of view and these updates have no logic behind.
    It’s just come to my mind. They might have done it to prevent the scout manipulation by impelling the players to the TM by making it more attractive. Hence, TM is used basically for the fast trainers for ages, in other words, other players have not been bid as many as the fast trainers and after the TM reformation as well as the recommended players, scouts have become more and more popular and reasonable. The reason why they have invented this to only particular batch of players might be that, judging from not even one of the scouts in the list is unable to acquire a playstyle.

After all, right, that’s a manipulation however it’s how the things work in the world in general. I wish Nords took initiative and tend their motives to the opposite and alleviate us to play the game more on our own freely.

Based on which does the server select the selected players? " With the release of Top Eleven 2022 and Playstyles, we’ve made sure to attribute random Playstyles from at least 2 different categories to some of the existing players across all clubs in Top Eleven."
    Why don't you categorize all the players?
    So it's worth nothing.

I ask: why are only mobile phones preferred e.g. with CAP, Premium? Are the players on the machine horned down? Don't need their money?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    It’s just come to my mind. They might have done it to prevent the scout manipulation by impelling the players to the TM by making it more attractive. Hence, TM is used basically for the fast trainers for ages, in other words, other players have not been bid as many as the fast trainers and after the TM reformation as well as the recommended players, scouts have become more and more popular and reasonable. The reason why they have invented this to only particular batch of players might be that, judging from not even one of the scouts in the list is unable to acquire a playstyle.

After all, right, that’s a manipulation however it’s how the things work in the world in general. I wish Nords took initiative and tend their motives to the opposite and alleviate us to play the game more on our own freely.

I don't care what happens to the players on the "transfers" side(even there it's total nonsense regarding the random players and now who has playstyle) and what playstyles they will have, for the managers to bid for that Y player or buying a scout.

I was referring to the fact that the game controls which player receives or has the potential to have X playstyle, which is very stupid. Why shouldn't I have that control ? What's our role, not to be managers(Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager) and to control the team(setup) and the players(skills and now playstyle) ?

They control practically everything from the match scenarios, academy youngsters, the pattern of the players and now the playstyles. Our impact in our team and even in matches is insignificant, more like we are just an AI v2. Some may not realize it, but this is the truth.

Even these playstyles are totally random in matches, as special abilities. They weren't able to copy something from other games and put it in their own game. It says a lot about how amateurs they are in what they do(saw the code and it's a big mess there), despite the fact that they have capable managers on this forum and Nordeus ignores their opinions that come from us, from all active managers.

It's very simple to stop the manipulation, it's very simple to stop the upselling between your own accounts, everything is very simple when you use your brain and find solutions that you propose to the community and see their reaction. For them, only money matters and I don't think it's a coincidence with these video ads that stopped to work out of nowhere for many active managers(including me, for 3 months now).

This is basically player roles in Football Manager. Though, in FM you decide what a player's role in tactic while in Top 11 the player decide what role he is.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast