Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Playstyles - do they make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiga View Post
    I really hope this is the case. Imagine the non important youth academy player gets it instead..
    i do that deduction based on everyone's highest youth player this season get a playstyle.
    but tbh my lower % 19yo have more playstyle points atm because i keep training him since he's just 4* early on, now he's 6* and automatically be in startin11,
    last season he's just a reserve. and almost unlock intermediate already 3/4 of standard 1500 points..

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i do that deduction based on everyone's highest youth player this season get a playstyle.
    but tbh my lower % 19yo have more playstyle points atm because i keep training him since he's just 4* early on, now he's 6* and automatically be in startin11,
    last season he's just a reserve. and almost unlock intermediate already 3/4 of standard 1500 points..
    How many greens do you spend?

My 6 and 7 young players did not have the playstyle. The unique one is the worst, 4*
    Last edited by Alberuscg; 10-15-2021 at 09:54 AM. Reason: More information

Addicted
    The question:
    Dl/dr have playstyles fullback or wingback. But player without playstyle is what? I mean dl/dr by default are fullbacks or wingbacks they dont need to be special. It's up by manager what role they gonna play.
    So what role dl/dr plays without playstyle ?

I have 6 playstyles unlocked. The one that was already unlocked at the start is growing more quickly than the rest, he is 19. But I have a very good AMR with lowest % among the starting 11, but is the best scorer in the team and he is 26yo, he is gaining playstyle points more quickly than other younger players, 18,19, 21. ​

I feel more playstyle points are given to good performers and maybe to fast trainers? I don't think age is the most important factor here.

Rookie
    IMO

Before, Mc runs and bring the ball forward, no visual, nothing pop up.
    Now, Mc runs and bring the ball forward, mezzala icon will pop up.

same as winger, also ST if they can hit the ball, no matter if he scores or no, an icon will be triggered

so no difference in gameplay, but visual improvements yes.

The difference between SA and PS, SA will pop if the players succeed doing something, like giving assist, goals, clear the ball etc. and for PS, no matter what, it will triggered if the player doing something extra, like runs with the ball, hit the target etc.

And that "extra" is something "normal" before PS update.

Addicted
    I don't believe Nordeus spent so much salaries and time creating so many playstyles with no actual difference on the ground. SURE GOT DIFFERENCE!

Same as a giraffe with a long neck, the long neck is meant to eat leaves from the tall trees.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123