Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Playstyles - do they make a difference?

Can you train playstyle to a player in youth academy? I don't see any info about this anywhere.

Does normal training now only improve playstyles and not players attributes?

What attributes? Do you even play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiga View Post
    Can you train playstyle to a player in youth academy? I don't see any info about this anywhere.
    It's not clear at the moment, but I suspect it will be random like all other allocations of playstyle. We may know more when this seasons youth players are available to be trained
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Does normal training now only improve playstyles and not players attributes?
    Normal training now give playstyle points as well as the usual increase in players skills... it's an addition rather than a replacement

for youth academy there'll probably have no playstyle tab under 17yo player but as soon as you get it the next season/month the highest % youth player you have will include playstyle.

or they'll give it randomly if you have 4youth player; i hope this is not the case, if it is then the only way to minimize this loss is to only pick 1 out of 8 youth players.

What attributes? Do you even play the game?
    Player skills you moron. The word have too many letters for you. Don't reply again.

Attributes and skills are different words to educated people. They mean the same to fools with low IQ.
    Last edited by Tiga; 10-14-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    the highest % youth player you have will include playstyle.
    I really hope this is the case. Imagine the non important youth academy player gets it instead..

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Player skills you moron. The word have too many letters for you. Don't reply again.
    lol you insult him but your question is actually more stupid than his answer, if you played the game and pay just a bit of attention you would see that your question is redundant
    minamino likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast