Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Experimental thread: Playstyles

Three goals and an assist < two goals. Nice one. Great Lord RNG is the boss.

Apprentice
    I have seen a difference where the winger will have a go at goal and the goalkeeper spills it to the poacher/striker (his poacher mode activates), who in turn, grab a goal.

We have to keep studying to see more.

Rookie
    i have intermediate GK Sweeper, its on when he intercept players dribble or close to opponent player, same as other GK PS i think, box commander is like that too right? a little disappointed because the explanation said GK sweeper can intercept opponent long pass/crossing... well.

Dreamer
    Something odd today, the PS for FullBack supposed for DL/DR position. But when i placed the player to DC (its say inactive), the PS still activated twice.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Am playing the same attackers as the season prior. They seem to maintain similar contributions as previous seasons with a few new animations. I liked how the playstyles were assigned, mostly aligned with how my team was playing previously
    agree with you still feels like animation only. had a ball playing DC making some long through balls ending in goal but never get credited for assist.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    agree with you still feels like animation only. had a ball playing DC making some long through balls ending in goal but never get credited for assist.
    yup. it's basically same like playmaker giving assist but top11 didnt recognize it. wtf?

Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-24-2021 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    yup. it's basically same like playmaker giving assist but top11 didnt recognize it. wtf?

Reported. Thanks for flagging the issue.

Does anyone knows if it will possible for youths to earn playstyles?

I can see that on my youth description it says: "currently doesn't have any playstyle potential" which indicates they might obtain it through some means, unlike squad players..

Quote Originally Posted by Mcvily View Post
    Does anyone knows if it will possible for youths to earn playstyles?

I can see that on my youth description it says: "currently doesn't have any playstyle potential" which indicates they might obtain it through some means, unlike squad players..
    For now the PS are visible in the Scouts, with a rise of 20Tokens value in the players who have a active PS.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    For now the PS are visible in the Scouts, with a rise of 20Tokens value in the players who have a active PS.
    Yeah, I've just noticed that..

I suppose, youths will require special trainers and similar amount of gold to gain PS :/

Bottom line, extra feature to squeeze more money from players
    Last edited by Mcvily; 10-27-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast