Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: The worst pay to win game ever

Addicted
    So you say that if you want to enjoy this game you should exploit all those holes and use tricks. That what is wrong with this game. Vietnamese players were the masters of this and probably still is.
    And yes more people pay more they get similar players like they are. Just look at associations.

1st of all, any f2p game that's online, that have you fight with another player from other side of the world, the game will benefits those that pay to dev. that's obvious.

If you wanna be number1 player never lose always win you can play FM single player, save game before every match and if you lose, close and reload last save. easy!

Oh and some1 mention hattrick, yes sure that's game is fair-ish. go play it. I bored with it because it's real time, like play 1 game every 3days or a week. nah man, this top11 game eventho the gamedev is crap, it's still the best football manager online atm.

I just wish they fixed all the bugs, punish the tankers/manipulators, reward those that doesn't sell (like calculate highest % that team reach in a season & these numbers is brought to nexeason, so these guys cant trick into lower% league nexseason)
    But hey you can wish whatever you want but you only get what they wanna give you
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-29-2021 at 11:24 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

In your dreams. lol Nords neither have the competency nor the bravery to hinder the manipulation.

Addicted
    Why do you want that nordeus punish tankers/manipulators? They better redo/tweak league system in this case these definitions would swipe away.
    They already punished these a lot but in reality they punished common managers too and probably more.

Addicted
    Typical hatter speech,

Nordeus has taken significant steps on reducing tanking, making a lot of competitions unavailable for tankers, apart from that its a way to develop a team!

Manipulation is not more than using the ballanced way the competitions are made to have simpler competitions again no problem on that, most manipulators train their players to high levels and that is how they win not by simply manipulating.

The important thing to adress really are the numerous bugs that affect all players not just the ones that hate everyone!

not hater bruh, look how i defend this game from saying it's far from worse pay2lose game ever.
    the funny thing is the whale wallets now also manipulate by sell their players, keep 14 and tons of 1* and buy new player every month.
    just like most of us here ask "so for us to enjoy top11 we need to manipulate?"
    my idea is to calculate every team highest % this season, locked it and use this number carry forward hence it will cancel the manipulation,
    people wont sell high% player to join lower% league because they'll still fight high% team on the next season because of their prior % season before.
    is it that hard to do?

Wow it's funny how you guys defend the manipulators.
    I condemn the OP because he say this game is worse but I do agree with him because of unfairness, and to combat it you can eliminate manipulators hence it will group strong people vs strong people so in this case the OP of thread like me and most casuals in Top11 players don't have to fight against strong/tankers/manipulators.
    This is Top11 game not Manipulators14 or Trickster14.
    It's like you play Pokemon and you advise newbies to release their Mewtwo and keep Zubat and Ratata in your squad because that's the right way to play this game!

Like you mentioned, many manipulators pay to win as well. The ones with more time also have multiple accounts for upselling.
    That can translate into alot of lost revenue if this segment of players quit.

I think tanking, upselling and manipulation are game options. More time, handle multiple accounts and upsell. Not enough time or training videos giving you problems, buy special sponsor. Cant play, tank.

Addicted
    What do you think people encourage to upsell, manipulate and tank?
    Even these youtube video makers says - you dont need good team to beat something... And than show their team :O. Full of mutants with most white skills more than 200+ with double special abilities.
    I dont know i dont think that you should punish these type of players because it's bad measure. Nordeus should change their game rules or change competition base in order to get rid of these. I mean these definitions should disappear forever otherwise they never be fixed.
    maurizio2208 likes this.

Addicted
    Remove league system levels because they are outdated and make divisions similar to asso. Like 3 best teams promote to next division, 3 worse relegate to lower division or something similar. That we will have proper league system without levels who make no sense at all.
    And Association was separate competition to play on the weekends with group of people. Now they added those multipliers and it become dependent on league results. What for? It became unfair competition dependable not how you well play in this competition but how well you played in league too.
    maurizio2208 likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast