Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: The worst pay to win game ever

I wouldn’t say it’s the worse pay to win game as players who pay do have an advantage. I had special sponsor for a season and my quality ended higher than usual. All the bonus attributes and faster condition recovery makes a difference. But having an advantage shouldn’t guarantee anything. I don’t really follow soccer but in many other sports, rich superteams often choke and fail to meet expectations so it’s common.

Apprentice
    I agree I’m most your points, and I money. I do believe there are developers who play. There is one team that has every player at 180 or higher, and since the play skills have been institute, all their players have reached the most advanced stage faster than should be possible for example before week one is over. They give tokens foe winning league, cup, and Championship. Plus, bonus for assists and perhaps bonus for 2nd and 3rd in scoring, league, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingPenguin View Post
    Maybe TS means is "you pay but you still get random results" ,yes many pay/active managers beaten by idle team etc (pay here is paying to nords not players), and also multiple accounts is considered as pay to win too, maybe, buy acc etc , ofc if you do upselling with them. ofc its not wrong to upselling, but the amount of collected daily greens between normal players and multiple acc is huge. and nords does not ban them , so its ok to do
    Yeah, multiple accounts require alot of time especially for upselling. Anyway to keep things on point. I used to follow a player called LAKIS who was paying alot to win and he won almost everything. Saw a post saying he was a doctor who invested alot of money into the game. Like i said, things turn ugly at the top so its pay to win till then. Skills, effort and time makes up for money so we can still beat money players who think spending automatically equates to winning. Frankly even the best lose a few matches so let's manage our expectations
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 11-15-2021 at 06:26 AM.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yeah, multiple accounts require alot of time especially for upselling. Anyway to keep things on point. I used to follow a player called LAKIS who was paying alot to win and he won almost everything. Saw a post saying he was a doctor who invested alot of money into the game. Like i said, things turn ugly at the top so its pay to win till then. Skills, effort and time makes up for money so we can still beat money players with little knowledge.
    He is now about to reach top of the server, 1 level below. I know him as well, because a friend plays him now. He has a crazy record and so many trophies...

But come on, generally TE is a very friendly game when it comes to free to play. There are tons of worse games out there.
    EastsiderSG, NUNO FC and milpol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    He is now about to reach top of the server, 1 level below. I know him as well, because a friend plays him now. He has a crazy record and so many trophies...

But come on, generally TE is a very friendly game when it comes to free to play. There are tons of worse games out there.
    Nowonder he has not been winning as much as before. Yes he used to maintain a 180+ team. Looked like it was mostly personal trainer. Not much manipulating, at most light.

People are just venting frustrations. Think they wouldn't post here if they didn't care for the game or wanted to quit. I personally like the game at lower levels where I intend to stay.

You're fast. I wanted to edit the portion on 'little knowledge' as it sounded offensive after I read it. By the way, how are things for u at the top. Able to win trophies? More weird results?
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 11-15-2021 at 06:50 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Nowonder he has not been winning as much as before. Yes he used to maintain a 180+ team. Looked like it was mostly personal trainer. Not much manipulating, at most light.

People are just venting frustrations. Think they wouldn't post here if they didn't care for the game or wanted to quit. I personally like the game at lower levels where I intend to stay.

You're fast. I wanted to edit the portion on 'little knowledge' as it sounded offensive after I read it. By the way, how are things for u at the top. Able to win trophies? More weird results?
    Actually pretty good, I won 2 more quads in the last 2 seasons, now up to a total of 7 I believe... 5 of them came at top of server.
    But I have no crazy 180% opponents, luckily. I have a few who are like 160% here and there with boost lab and such, but it really is managable so far.

However I am not a free to play guy, I buy sponsor every season and I spend a lot of time doing offers for free token, where I also take some good deals for money. So on average maybe 15-20€ a month, but so far it pays off and I have fun for the most part.

So for server top free to play doesn't really work I guess, I know many top server friends with several max teams fighting for the titles... But in lower levels works 100% if you know what you are doing.

And because I play all these other games to get token, I know that there are tons of stupid base-building games that are all the same with a different skin and color, and they are just pay to win only. And there are literally no fun at all. Against this, top eleven is the best game ever, even with all the sales they implemented lately.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 11-15-2021 at 07:32 AM.
    EastsiderSG and NUNO FC like this.

Actually pretty good, I won 2 more quads in the last 2 seasons, now up to a total of 7 I believe... 5 of them came at top of server.
    But I have no crazy 180% opponents, luckily. I have a few who are like 160% here and there with boost lab and such, but it really is managable so far.

However I am not a free to play guy, I buy sponsor every season and I spend a lot of time doing offers for free token, where I also take some good deals for money. So on average maybe 15-20€ a month, but so far it pays off and I have fun for the most part.

So for server top free to play doesn't really work I guess, I know many top server friends with several max teams fighting for the titles... But in lower levels works 100% if you know what you are doing.

And because I play all these other games to get token, I know that there are tons of stupid base-building games that are all the same with a different skin and color, and they are just pay to win only. And there are literally no fun at all. Against this, top eleven is the best game ever, even with all the sales they implemented lately.

Very lucky indeed. 160 really isnt all that bad because you guys have to repeat level. Some servers its much harder with big spenders and as i have mentioned multiple account players. It should get better over time when more players move up which will also give you guys some variety instead of playing the same few teams repeatedly.

So for servers like yours, pay to win is definitely possible even at the top. Its either the player isn’t doing enough or spending enough if he doesn’t win often. And as always, no one wins everything.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 11-15-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

yup, to compared to other games. i believe i play top eleven longer than hearthstone & another game from square enix(heavenstrike rivals) and i've quit hearthstone & that SEnix game already closed their server because they cant sustain & SEnix just abandon them..
    while still playing this worst pay to win game til today!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    4. Market is full of bot players and your theory about fake bidders could be true.
    The worst pay to win game ever-8907d903-2d72-4b0b-b9bf-28093e906e81.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The worst pay to win game ever-63f3ecec-7924-441a-a180-d8fb59c29d43.jpg  

Rookie
    As I see in some answers it is necessary first of all to know what a pay to win game is. It is all game where if you pay money you get benefits that give you some kind of real advantage over others that helps you to win them. Logically that does not guarantee that you always win those who do not pay, that would be the last straw, there is always the possibility of surviving without paying, spending more hours in the game or being more skilled. There are numerous games that are not pay to win, where you can also spend money but the benefits obtained do not give you an advantage over the others, only aesthetic and team management advantages.
    Secondly, of course there are worse games, where you lose much more, but there are also those that do not drain you at all, as I say, it is easy to find them, games where you can also pay but you do not get benefits in the quality of the team. If we say that this game is not a pay to win, then how do we define those games? The best way to lose a battle is not to fight it, if we assume that this is not a pay to win because there are worse ones and sometimes it is lost, we have already lost.
    Currently top eleven offers the possibility of obtaining these benefits in an unlimited way if you pay. You can pay the sponsor, buy the recommended daily players until you renew the entire team, pay for the special training and get all the gold you want to be much better than the rivals. It is logical that no one is so stupid to spend all this money per month as get all offers to take advantage, but that does not mean that as soon as you pay € 1 to obtain improvements, you are already paying more than the one who does not pay anything, paying to win, therefore .
    It is not in my spirit to criticize the players who pay, who are not to blame, nordeus is very tricky to sting us to do it, but to nordeus. But it is not a good thing to deny an incontestable reality, this game is a pay to win.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast