Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: The worst pay to win game ever

Addicted
    The greatest problem with top eleven players these days is that instead of learning to play with the numerous sources of information available, they prefer to complain saying its a "pay-to-win", "unfair results" even unbleivble things like "developers play and cheat"!

Concentrate on learning and you'll do fine, with or without investing!

milorean, we should compare things of the same type, name me one football manager game, that dosent sell any king of pack that gives players an advantage over others, just one!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    Nothing more easy, Hattrick for example. But even if there were no one it don't change nothing: this game is a pay to win, not a complaint, just a fact, an for this reason is unfair

I agree that top eleven, to some extent, is a pay to win game, but not in the common sense. A real p2w game gives players, who do not pay, basically no chance at all and eliminates them from the game, because it is no fun.
    Here in TE we have plenty f2p players. The game doesn't end when you lose. You set your own targets according to your possibilities. You play mostly opponents of your % and for this playstyle it is fine.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    Of course, I already said that there must be even more unfair games, just as there are more fair ones. In fact, each one aspires to obtain according to the resources that he can and wants to waste, but when these resources are not time or effort and expertise, but simply money, it is sad, at least I do not find glory in victory just for money.

On the other hand, if the current state of the game is compared with 5 years ago, it is undeniable that the options to improve for money have increased in a barbaric way, until today when the offer is unlimited, you can spend how much money you want if you have it and you will get a team next to impossible for win for a no-money rival, no matter how much time, effort and skill put in, so the game is comming more and more a pay to win. It is reasonable that those of us who knew that game and have seen it evolve in this way should make it see, as I say, without the intention of offending anyone.

1st of all, top11 WAS actually a pay-to get official items, then it became pay-to-lose to manipulator/tankers.
    and i actually quite content for the wallet whales to win game since they spend fuktons of money to help developer develop this game(chuckle)
    what do u expect? ofc any game will gave advantage to those that pay something to get extra advantage.
    but to say this is the worst pay2win game ever, are you millennial or even younger than that?
    there're way many games that just slap money on your face by not being good enough because u play for free, and top11 is far from it
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    You can pay for the special sponsor, which gives you benefits such as loans, attributes, new players, and so on. You can buy as many credits as you want to buy high-level players every day with the daily player and the recommended ones. You can buy gold, greens, blues, whatever you want for money. You can buy special trainers for your better players, loaned players, or shots to raise their special skills. You can buy players with 2 special abilities, or pay to get benefits in the upgrade lab. You can buy the monthly card to get more gold. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. You can buy all that to upgrade you team, but for jarharnamme is not pay to win, it is paying to get official items and pay to lose.
    For the fourth time I say that the fact that there are games even more unfair than this, just as there are others more fair, is useful to compare but does not change what this game is. Enjoy the game if you really do, but don't fool yourself, it is not good for the intellect. And if you don't like something in te game, say so, it's the only way to improve it. If you accept all and even justify you will always suffer it

Addicted
    And mostly all these who says that it is no pay to win have full mutant teams.
    Even if nordeus became greedy company, this game is still playable for free. And it's still quite good.
    However the path this company went is not acceptable, the game need improvements which where mentioned in this forum thousand times but anything we get are workarounds which follows company chosen path.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    "developers play and cheat"!
    That’s right though. They are working like a gambling company. However the noobs are not aware they are also cheatable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    And mostly all these who says that it is no pay to win have full mutant teams.
    Even if nordeus became greedy company, this game is still playable for free. And it's still quite good.
    However the path this company went is not acceptable, the game need improvements which where mentioned in this forum thousand times but anything we get are workarounds which follows company chosen path.
    Nah, mate. It’s not completely pay to win. I have come across with loads of token offers with substantial amounts and completely free tasks. I couldn’t have come across with them on the IOS version though.

Actually in my opinion, it is either pay to lose or trick to win like today’s real life.

Don’t worry OP, my former posts in this forum are full of moans. When you master to trick everything in the game, you get the actual satisfaction and enjoyment.

Personally, I still pay though. I do it to boost the enjoyment further by keeping my veteran players at their prime.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 11-28-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast