Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Vote for the removal of vs managers events

Vote for the removal of vs managers events

Hi, I would be very glad to read your opinions and a possible poll as well.

I have been already considering the retiring. We are playing these events to receive more tokens and make the game playable for us, winning the prizes etc., not to be milked by Nords instead.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Hi, I would be very glad to read your opinions and a possible poll as well.

I have been already considering the retiring. We are playing these events to receive more tokens and make the game playable for us, winning the prizes etc., not to be milked by Nords instead.
    That is why Nordeus makes does events..... to milk the players out (get money from them)

Simple as that
    PaulG likes this.

Maloukees, all of my friends passed the event without skipping a beat. Even they were surprised.

Yeah, i’d prefer bots. Easier to win and manipulate. Tokens are very valuable

Addicted
    If you don't like it don't play it, why vote the removal and ruin the fun for the other managers... very selfish position!
    PaulG likes this.

I am not the decision maker regarding the ballot. lol How come would I be selfish. Of course I will state my considerations as long as they are non-toxic. You would either vote for it or not.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I am not the decision maker regarding the ballot. lol How come would I be selfish. Of course I will state my considerations as long as they are non-toxic. You would either vote for it or not.
    Can't get any Toxier than that... if you don't want to play the event you are not forced to but you want more to gather a majority to make those who like it not beeing able to...

Had the impression voting was to find out what the masses preferred. Don't think it's toxic to get a democratic result. Anyway, it doesn't mean anything. Polls are done in Facebook groups all the time. Few or maybe no one mentioned they would like AMR as a prized player position but we got that. Perhaps it's just reverse psychology
    Vuslanot likes this.

Kind regards for hearing out the addresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk