Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What is happening with the videos?

Rookie

What is happening with the videos?

Something has change in this last week in the regime of the videos we are watching in order to get a reward… I have made a ticket and as usually the answer was blah blah blah… I’m playing for 5 years and I’m sure there is a change on how this thing is working… Anybody knows something on this?
    onionjoe76 and senicro like this.

The game is a joke now. There has been issues with videos off and on , for a few seasons now. Today I was able to watch 2 videos for rewards and yesterday it was 3! It never seems to get fully fixed so I assume it does not make Nordeus much money so they do not care. They wouldn't even give people some rests as a token of goodwill when we were watching videos but not getting the reward. Suspect I won't be winning many more games this season for saying this but I am passed caring to be honest.
    jarharnamme and senicro like this.

Quote Originally Posted by onionjoe76 View Post
    The game is a joke now. There has been issues with videos off and on , for a few seasons now. Today I was able to watch 2 videos for rewards and yesterday it was 3! It never seems to get fully fixed so I assume it does not make Nordeus much money so they do not care. They wouldn't even give people some rests as a token of goodwill when we were watching videos but not getting the reward. Suspect I won't be winning many more games this season for saying this but I am passed caring to be honest.
    yup, the game have been worse since they introduce the playstyles which didnt really adds up anything for the game except some crappy highlights which are mostly misses over goals.
    kinda stupid new features. at the expense of normal ads video. fukin terrible and sad day for us the normie trying to watch ads to get booster & daily bonus
    onionjoe76 and United2019 like this.

Rookie
    Any answer from the admins of the forum? What is happening with the videos in these days?

Google ads after combining 2 ads into 1 isn’t working well. It crashes the app or ad automatically closes early without reward yet counts towards our daily 25+15 limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Google ads after combining 2 ads into 1 isn’t working well. It crashes the app or ad automatically closes early without reward yet counts towards our daily 25+15 limit.
    Use android. I only experienced that on apple
    PaulG and efc123 like this.

They limited the videos to sell moral packs, pathetic, Bye!

Addicted
    Thanos that is wrong don't mislead people

There are 40 videos available each 24h i have no problema watching them but i use a good wi fi conection and i regularly clean the device and the game cache.

Since its not a global problem i really don't think Nordeus is to blame for it
    efc123 likes this.

For over a week now certain videos crash the game. Clearing the cache doesn't fix it.

Incredible that this hasn't been fixed yet.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Thanos that is wrong don't mislead people

There are 40 videos available each 24h i have no problema watching them but i use a good wi fi conection and i regularly clean the device and the game cache.

Since its not a global problem i really don't think Nordeus is to blame for it
    I've never had 40 videos a day to watch.
    A year or so back I could get 26 max, the last month or so some days it's about 7 or 8. Even had days where I can't get videos for the x2 training bonus until well into the afternoon, not much use.
    There's a definite problem with availability in different regions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast