Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Played a game today with 6 different unlocked playstyles
    but no reward received. Anyone else with the same issue?
    6 different play style not 6 player with play style. i made the same error almost cost me 25 rest packs
    Last edited by hudai; 06-07-2022 at 01:41 PM.

VIP
    It's obviously a big fail, otherwise they wouldn't be annoying with it in the special sponsor tasks...
    jarharnamme likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    6 different play style not 6 player with play style. i made the same error almost most me 25 rest packs
    We are forced to keep 6 DCs and MCs, 5 STs and AMCs (which is 22 and only 6 spots left for GKs and side players) or to have players with multiple roles... We are forced to keep young players so we can teach them new positions (DC, DMC, MC, AMC and ST)... Now we are forced to keep 6 players with different playstyle... Are we playing this game on our own, or it's Nordeus making all decisions???
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    6 different play style not 6 player with play style. i made the same error almost cost me 25 rest packs
    Sorry don't understand the difference. Could you explain please?

Dreamer
    Sorry don't understand the difference. Could you explain please?
    i played my CL match with 6 players with playstyle. 1DC, 1 DR, 1MC, 2 wing player (both with Winger playstyle) and 1 ST with false 9. but since i had 2 player with same play style it didn't count towards the task. I tested again with. 1DC, 1DR 2MC (with 2 different playstyle - Box to Box and Regista). 1 winger with playstyle and 1 ST. it counted towards the task.

Rookie
    i played my CL match with 6 players with playstyle. 1DC, 1 DR, 1MC, 2 wing player (both with Winger playstyle) and 1 ST with false 9. but since i had 2 player with same play style it didn't count towards the task. I tested again with. 1DC, 1DR 2MC (with 2 different playstyle - Box to Box and Regista). 1 winger with playstyle and 1 ST. it counted towards the task.
    I had Ball Playing DC, No nonsense DC, Target Man, Engenche, Winger, False Nine. No reward. Do they have to be played in correct position? One of my DCs was playing DR?

Dreamer
    I had Ball Playing DC, No nonsense DC, Target Man, Engenche, Winger, False Nine. No reward. Do they have to be played in correct position? One of my DCs was playing DR?
    yes i think they need to played in correct positions or else their Play style gets disabled.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    We are forced to keep 6 DCs and MCs, 5 STs and AMCs (which is 22 and only 6 spots left for GKs and side players) or to have players with multiple roles... We are forced to keep young players so we can teach them new positions (DC, DMC, MC, AMC and ST)... Now we are forced to keep 6 players with different playstyle... Are we playing this game on our own, or it's Nordeus making all decisions???
    Wow… They are so desperate for our money on this playstyle nonsense. I really hope that they are trying to force playstyles through sponsor because they’ve been losing hot shots revenue. And I really hope that what they’re doing with sponsor tasks also backfires and no player buys into playstyles anymore.

Plus, notice that in most cases the playstyle coaches in youth academy requires higher stars and more tokens/packs if you want the specific playstyle; or you can pay less/have your youth player 5* to have random playstyle. My squad has two false wingers and two inside forwards because of this randomness (back when we were seeing some playstyle animations in 2D and hot shots was actually giving real rewards).

yup, i've answered their survey regarding sponsor task and the most i wanna see change is the task of training certain player position/playing certain player position.
    but they probably cover that up and say: "yeah from the majority of the survey; people wanna see playstyles".
    bullcrap! why they even bother to make that survey?
    6mc 5st yet can only put 3 players at most on the same time so they should've capped that to 3mc, 3st, 3dc.
    it's so annoying they forcing us to have certain number of certain position in the squad.
    nodeus forced us to play according to what they wanted

Domanda

Come funziona il nuovo incarico di 6 stili di gioco che non capisco

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast