Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Season 158 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    You want ideas ????
    How about opponents that dont score with every shot on target or affording my players the same.

I would be out of sight in most matches i play if i could score the way my opponents are allowed to

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Only 2 - 0 against the bottom team in the league (and they expect 10 hat-tricks scored ), just because stupid engine scripted that 5-star, 83% GK, with agility of a turtle and reflexes of a dead horse, can save 8 of 10 on target...

Attachment 139513
    Attachment 139514
    More game idiotism... 83% GK saves 8 of 10... Bench player, 90% GK had more saves in 8 minutes, than 115% GK in 82 minutes... GFY!!!

Season 158 - Are you ready?-1fkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg

Did anyone else notice some new animations like a lob over the keeper and the ball hits the post and bounces in? Great additions! Hope to see more scoring varieties.
    maloukees likes this.

VIP
    Against a team in bad form, 12th in his league... Aarrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhh

Season 158 - Are you ready?-1fj.jpg
    Season 158 - Are you ready?-1fjj.jpg

VIP
    Just played a game against 30%+ weaker, the bottom team in the league, abandoned, with bunch of 100kg+ 2* and 3* players...

2-star 102kg GK saved 7 of 11 shots on target... IDIOTIC...
    Both teams had 74% passes completed... IDIOTIC...
    I had to sub-in a 4-star MC to score 2 more goals, because 7-star attackers couldn't... IDIOTIC...
    I'm so fed of stupidity of this game...

Season 158 - Are you ready?-1fjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

Just played a game against 30%+ weaker, the bottom team in the league, abandoned, with bunch of 100kg+ 2* and 3* players...

2-star 102kg GK saved 7 of 11 shots on target... IDIOTIC...
    Both teams had 74% passes completed... IDIOTIC...
    I had to sub-in a 4-star MC to score 2 more goals, because 7-star attackers couldn't... IDIOTIC...
    I'm so fed of stupidity of this game...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fjjjjjjjjjj.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	139521
    Here's another one for your collection. The strongest club in the league against average team without a manager.

Season 158 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20220602-161227_2.jpg

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Black & White View Post
    Here's another one for your collection. The strongest club in the league against average team without a manager.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220602-161227_2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	139522
    How on Earth you had 88% passes successful???????

How on Earth you had 88% passes successful???????
    This is not my club. I actually benefited from this idiotic result because this club is one of my direct opponents in the title fight. Although, I also have an average of 85+% successful passes per game. I'm not sure if it's because of tactics or the fact that I'm at a lower level, so there are fewer strong clubs.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Black & White View Post
    This is not my club. I actually benefited from this idiotic result because this club is one of my direct opponents in the title fight. Although, I also have an average of 85+% successful passes per game. I'm not sure if it's because of tactics or the fact that I'm at a lower level, so there are fewer strong clubs.
    Has nothing to do with opponents' quality... I played against 66 levels weaker club with 72% successful passes... Tried different tactics, but nothing changed...

Has nothing to do with opponents' quality... I played against 66 levels weaker club with 72% successful passes... Tried different tactics, but nothing changed...
    This is the formation I use most often. When I want to play more offensively, there are minor changes. When it comes to tactics, I almost always use this one from the picture. But I dont know, probably only this game knows what the real mechanisms are behind all this, and the tactics themselves have nothing to do with this.

Season 158 - Are you ready?-1.jpg

Season 158 - Are you ready?-2.jpg

Season 158 - Are you ready?-3.jpg

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast