Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks

[Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks-wn_.jpg

Hi Managers! Today we've released 3D Live Match improvements based on suggestions from the community.

With this 3D Live Match upgrade we bring:

• 3D representation of counterattacks.
    • Refined defensive player behaviour.
    • Improved defensive behaviour during set-pieces.
    • Refined player behaviour with through-passes.
    • Other smaller fixes and optimizations.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions as we continue working on the best possible 3D Live Match experience.

What would you like to see added next? Let us know!
    StarlingCF, İlkin, milpol and 1 others like this.

Addicted
    Nice. But this bug is fixed?

Link: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...titutions.html

Thx

I am so glad that you are improving 3D matches! Thank you!
    Nonkpakwancfc, Polotoed and Lian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Goran Stefanovic View Post
    I am so glad that you are improving 3D matches! Thank you!
    You need to add scoring after a tackle or goalkeeper save, ins a rebound!

VIP
    As top dog, just played a game against the bottom team in the league... We conceded 12 in previous 22 games, which is by far better then the next defence... We scored two easy goals in the starting 10 minutes, while playing defensively and defence being boosted from the sideline... Then, suddenly, opponent started counter-attacking, scoring 2 from 2 on target and missing / being saved 3 times... The bottom team... Against the best defence... While defending... You are laughing stock... After that I switched to hard attacking and guess what? There was NO MORE COUNTER-ATTACKS from opponent team... But my team started counter-attacking... I'll cut my Willie off if you know what you are doing...

[Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks-1gbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks-1gbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Dreamer
    my team feels useless now lol my 170+ mutant attkers failed to make 1 shot on target against basic academy def.

Hello, you have new Bugs, after you improve game today. In statistics, every penalty or free kick is not as shot on goal . It is mistake.
    In event, during one match game collapsing more than 10x , when i want substitute injury player or any players.
    And in match when I have power 128 % against 76 % strong team in event...Shot 15:16 , shots on target 5:1. REsult only 3:0 Absolutely un realitstic...
    Real shots in this match want be 20 :2 , on target 10 :1 ....Result more than 5 : 0 .... Please repair this Bugs.
    Thank you

Hello, you have new Bugs, after you improve game today. In statistics, every penalty or free kick is not as shot on goal . It is mistake.
    In event, during one match game collapsing more than 10x , when i want substitute injury player or any players.
    And in match when I have power 128 % against 76 % strong team in event...Shot 15:16 , shots on target 5:1. REsult only 3:0 Absolutely un realitstic...
    Real shots in this match want be 20 :2 , on target 10 :1 ....Result more than 5 : 0 .... Please repair this Bugs.
    Thank you

Rookie
    when i did the beta test and filled out the survey after, these are the things i mentioned as to why i felt it wasn't ready for release. i guess you all figured it's best to release and then fix later.

Dreamer
    Why the update must roll out in the middle/end of the season?? You could do this in the beginning, to avoid important matches in effect of bug/new update. Thank you...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast