Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By royalarsenal

Thread: About player height, weight and leg.

About player height, weight and leg.

A few years ago some moderators informed us that players' height, weight and leg were purely "cosmetic" and had no influence on the game.
    With the arrival of 3d, is there any update on this or is it still purely "cosmetic"?

Addicted
    I’ve only noticed players use their preferred leg when using free kicks and corner kicks but no observation about height or weight.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elson View Post
    A few years ago some moderators informed us that players' height, weight and leg were purely "cosmetic" and had no influence on the game.
    With the arrival of 3d, is there any update on this or is it still purely "cosmetic"?
    In my opinion, it is still cosmetic. Nothing officially confirmed though

it's cosmetic. if you want to compare it's like shiny pokemon.
    looks good on the 1st profile player tab (congrats you have tall player!) but it didnt affect your squad, still based on % and white skills.

but i think the preferred foot does have impact in-game since 3d.
    i usually switch my winger/fullback/whatever that pairs left & right if they didnt perform in early minutes in game and somehow it has impact.
    or it really isnt and just cosmetic. i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I’ve only noticed players use their preferred leg when using free kicks and corner kicks but no observation about height or weight.
    in 3d everyone have the same height, they only differ on skin colors and hairstyles..i'm not sure bout facial hair. didnt zoom enough & my phone is small. need enlightenment from others bout this
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 06-20-2022 at 11:55 AM.

Rookie
    preferred foot matters.
    jCublaz likes this.

Can a moderator pass on this information?