Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Who plays the game without purchasing tokens, scout players etc?

It's easy to play without buying tokens. The only thing I am doing to grab some more, is playing Matomy and TokenAds videos, which give me about 2 to 4 tokens per day at max. A tip for upgrading the best team in your competition is to do a lot of work in the transfer market, where I built a 4 star team in about a week and a half. Since then I got 10W 2D 0L. At the beginning of the season when I didn't start my transfer, I had a sheet of 4W 4D 2L. Now I have the best team in all competitions I am engaged (League + C1). I am not adding in this post all the work on the tactics done, looking the opponent's team, history, and even looking at his opponents tactics when they faced him to partly know what was working or not.
    Jedbickers likes this.

Rookie
    im in my 2nd season, i didnt buy tokens and never will cauze no matter how good your players and tactics are, scores are made by luck or dices... a 5 star team can lose against a 2 star team with no goalkeeper. as long the whole game is build on only making money with tokens by reducing fun and quality on the game itself noone should spend money on this

Apprentice
    9th season not a penny spent.only lost the league once and done pretty well every where else.
    Will say LC has been difficult since the change but i dont moan like lvl 4 and below anymore sussed its just a game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123