Thread: Better player ratings and losing. Due to purchase?

Better player ratings and losing. Due to purchase?

I know it sounds like yet another *why did i lose?* post, but i keep getting better player ratings and then losing valuable points (as in pic, my team average rates in blue, opp. avg in red)

These are first 13 league matches, i always do excellent preparation and adjust my tactics to every opponent, watch the match and then get better ratings but draw or lose with same level/worse opponents.

Although i play since 2016 with pauses, i've made my very first in game payment at the start of this season, as i bought the monthly card.
    And here is my controversial take: the match result RNG is more harsh to me because of it, it may be to encourage me to make another payment.

I dont know if im getting paranoid here and should just chill, but despite dominating the opponents i either trash them or lose points miserably. I just wish we would win slightly...
    anyone noticed something like this after purchases?

Better player ratings and losing. Due to purchase?-results.png

Quote Originally Posted by xeligga View Post
    I know it sounds like yet another *why did i lose?* post, but i keep getting better player ratings and then losing valuable points (as in pic, my team average rates in blue, opp. avg in red)

These are first 13 league matches, i always do excellent preparation and adjust my tactics to every opponent, watch the match and then get better ratings but draw or lose with same level/worse opponents.

Although i play since 2016 with pauses, i've made my very first in game payment at the start of this season, as i bought the monthly card.
    And here is my controversial take: the match result RNG is more harsh to me because of it, it may be to encourage me to make another payment.

I dont know if im getting paranoid here and should just chill, but despite dominating the opponents i either trash them or lose points miserably. I just wish we would win slightly...
    anyone noticed something like this after purchases?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	results.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	139930
    Is there a new player recently signed in your squad? I only noticed a situation like this after a hard use of resources, when I spedn liek 200+ green boosters... and too, as commented, if one buy a new player the team config' can be impacted.

Rookie
    I agree entirely with that observation!

I use to buy Special Sponsor and Monthly Card and got very hard draws in League and Cup.

I then stopped buying 4 seasons ago as Special Sponsor tasks were not acheivable.
    Am now getting better draws, improved results and winning trophies!

Top Eleven must somehow note how much you spend and encourage you to spend more...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    I agree entirely with that observation!

I use to buy Special Sponsor and Monthly Card and got very hard draws in League and Cup.

I then stopped buying 4 seasons ago as Special Sponsor tasks were not acheivable.
    Am now getting better draws, improved results and winning trophies!

Top Eleven must somehow note how much you spend and encourage you to spend more...
    But this is not related... maybe you promoted with a 100%+ team? because in this case the engine place your team against +1 Level teams in CL/Cup.
    If you want to avoid higher level teams you need to reduce the quality before season begins.