Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq

Thread: End of season negotiations

End of season negotiations

Hi, can someone shed some light over me, please?

What's the point of last week's negotiations among Managers (being able to send offers to other managers for their players), when at the end of the season all players lose 1 star??? Why would I pay with tokens for a player which will be obsolete at the end of the season???

Everybody aims for 6* plus players and if I buy one from a manager using Negotiations menu, then the next season that said player is kaput/done for, will need replaced, as there's no point in keeping a 5* player when everyone aims for better and better.

So?

Thanks!

Apprentice
    I think you answered your own questions and pointed out the obvious.
    It’s Nordeus after all

Not all of us get promoted every season. Losing the star helps lower grey skills, enables us to train higher whites and helps with quality manipulation. End of season ensures we players burn more greens and no longer profit much.
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dsked cristy View Post
    Hi, can someone shed some light over me, please?

What's the point of last week's negotiations among Managers (being able to send offers to other managers for their players), when at the end of the season all players lose 1 star??? Why would I pay with tokens for a player which will be obsolete at the end of the season???

Everybody aims for 6* plus players and if I buy one from a manager using Negotiations menu, then the next season that said player is kaput/done for, will need replaced, as there's no point in keeping a 5* player when everyone aims for better and better.

So?

Thanks!
    We had negotions for whole season. Managers where complaining for all those UPSELLERS teams (some managers having multiplle accounts - levels 1, 2, 3 etc so they train players on lower level and sell up levels etc. so that their players have 1% gray attributes and 320% white attributes). But what Nordeus did was oposite of what managers where complaining, so those negotions are now only (and still) good for UPSELLERS. They always do stuff wrong. If they where smart they could just make negotions that you can sell players to lower or same level, but NOOOO let us make negotions and transfer list, and some new bull**** things to make managers spend more MONEY.

It's right regarding upselling. It still happens. But there will always be those who exploit the game.
    Personally I'd like to see a mid season transfer window in week 2.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    It's right regarding upselling. It still happens. But there will always be those who exploit the game.
    Personally I'd like to see a mid season transfer window in week 2.
    Your superiors at nordeus do not like it Dave.
    Keep on dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuif View Post
    Your superiors at nordeus do not like it Dave. foodle
    Keep on dreaming.
    I think so too!

Don t want to continue the hate bandwagon on NORDEUS, but most of the changes they made since I started playing the game was to make P2W as evident as ever.

All i asked ever since they introduced the useless market that has like 20 players and 1 or 2 in every 15 minutes is a 18y players, was to have accessible 3-4* 18-19y players that are fast trainers, since a fast trainer saves you many rests in the long run, especially if you have multiple of them in your squad.

What did they do? Made the academy not have any fast trainer, the academy players aren't low 3* but most are over 4*.

The market is a mess with the majority of the players being 25+, and you have to spend on average every season at least 8-12 hours to get 2 or 3 players in preferred position that are decent trainers, not fast trainers.