Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 18y old players on the market

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    also whenever i managed to bought 18yo from market they're not FT.
    if you really want to get FT the best chance is bidding for 20-21yo.
    even 19yo mostly not FT. i know this because i have buy a lot of 18-21 3* players.
    the chance for 18yo 3* be a FT probably like 1% and now the frequent it's to be available in market is really low
    The FAST TRAINER ladder decreases after 21 years old.
    Peak training can be done between the ages of 18-20y, after that the training rate decreases.
    It s almost unusable after 29y.
    So for me at least 3 seasons with the player from 18 to 20 is a quarter of their career, and i can boost their rating as high as possible and after that just maintain them.

But for me the process of recruitment was the main reason i gave up for the 4th time on the game.
    Spending hours and hours every day to replace my main players isn t very entertaining.
    In my first comment on this post i was talking about how easily you could buy fast trainers before 2016 with the new market, since every morning at 7 AM Bucharest time at the beggining of the season the market was filled with 18-19y players with abilities and fast trainers.

For me to continue the level of success i used to have with my account i need 18y players with decent training rate, something i can t find on the market without spending 5 hours everyday for a week, or taking useless academy players slow trainers.

In my opinion it s enough that i spend 1 hour and a half watching ads and training my players everyday besides watching my matches, and i shouldn't have to spend much time in recruiting my players like i used to.
    The last fast trainer my academy gave was just before they introduced this NEW ACADEMY, after that not one Fast Trainer spotted in 2 full yearrs.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Pretty much, no player ever felt the same in the game...
    I even won one or two scoring contests on forum with the LEGEND himself, my greatest ever player.

Attachment 140222
    We should bring back these old contests...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We should bring back these old contests...
    Do you know what happened? I haven t been active in the last 2 years on the forum, so i don t have a clue .
    RUSDI.H likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Do you know what happened? I haven t been active in the last 2 years on the forum, so i don t have a clue .
    I've been administrating the Official Managers Association, and the tournaments we managed there, basically this:

OMA ADMINISTRATIVE EXCEL

So we played, 3vs3 between the federations, and some experimental tournaments, like a Tekken Format comp and a Squid Game too, roleplay with different challanges.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123