Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 18y old players on the market

18y old players on the market

Ever since they changed the market back in 2016 i think, with the new market it is always expensive, time consuming and difficult to find 18y old 3-4* players.
    I returned 1 year later to see if you can get young players without waiting countless hours for them to pop up on the market, but it seems like nothing changed.
    A real shame...
    Used to be so excited 8 years ago to wake up at 7 30 AM Bucharest time to recruit players but it seems those days are long gone.
    I m still around, LOL!

lol, this is because they want u to use the youth academy. simple.
    if they give so many 18yo on the market then nobody use their youth academy and coaches ends up they wont get any money from there

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    if they give so many 18yo on the market then nobody use their youth academy and coaches ends up they wont get any money from there
    Academy still gives out a maximum of 4 players, also you re not guaranteed any player from your academy to be a fast trainer or anywhere near that level of training.

Every change they made in the last 6 years is to force you to spend money to be competitive.

One of the biggest reasons why i quit 1 year ago and 3 years ago was because I spent too much time on the market replacing my key players that became too old to maintain their stars.

I genuinely don t understand why they don t raise the number of players you can bid every 4 minutes.

Also, the fact that as a lvl 3 player you can bid against a lvl 50 player is very stupid because obviously they have more tokens than you.

A good addition to the auctions market was the fact that they return your tokens if you don't win the players you bid on.
    Julandron and RaiKo like this.

Addicted
    I dont understand why they not increase the number of players in the list too.
    Or they better give us long list with something like 1to3 hours of waiting time. That waiting 4 minutes where it is like 0 to 1 desired player ever and ever again is very annoying.
    And for all, getting and raising new players are not interesting anymore just because there is no place to do this .

They not made anything special or made any good improvements since 2017 with pitch layer change.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Remember that you can manipulate the assistant to get offers with 18 aged players if you already have 1...

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I dont understand why they not increase the number of players in the list too.
    Or they better give us long list with something like 1to3 hours of waiting time. That waiting 4 minutes where it is like 0 to 1 desired player ever and ever again is very annoying.
    And for all, getting and raising new players are not interesting anymore just because there is no place to do this .

They not made anything special or made any good improvements since 2017 with pitch layer change.
    Getting and raising new players isn t fun because most of the 18-19y players you get from the market or academy are slow trainers=surplus of rests and resources to gain as many attributes as the fast trainers.

I wouldn t mind watching ads 30 mins everyday and training the players if the recruitment of young players that train fast wasn t so slow if not non-existent.

I haven t had a fast trainer academy player ever since the new academy was reintroduced 3 years ago.

And i had to wait for hours to buy 3-4* 18y old players in the positions I needed and spent over 25T for each one only to find that they were slow trainers.

You either get used to the academy players that are slow trainers or you spend more hours on the market than watching matches every month, which is stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Remember that you can manipulate the assistant to get offers with 18 aged players if you already have 1...
    I think it takes in consideration your worst player in first 11 and gives you a slightly better alternative similar in age.

But you re forgetting that if your player in your first 11 isn t a fast trainer, the recommended player won t be as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong but i think that s the case, at least from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I think it takes in consideration your worst player in first 11 and gives you a slightly better alternative similar in age.

But you re forgetting that if your player in your first 11 isn t a fast trainer, the recommended player won t be as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong but i think that s the case, at least from my experience.
    Didn't pay attention to this fact in reality... I only know that the recommendations are a good players source, I use it often.
    Last edited by khris; 12-12-2022 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the assistant recommend isn't FT. the last youth reward for monthly sponsor task also arent FT (i upsell it test it by training new position, not FT)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-13-2022 at 05:49 AM.

also whenever i managed to bought 18yo from market they're not FT.
    if you really want to get FT the best chance is bidding for 20-21yo.
    even 19yo mostly not FT. i know this because i have buy a lot of 18-21 3* players.
    the chance for 18yo 3* be a FT probably like 1% and now the frequent it's to be available in market is really low

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast