Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 18y old players on the market

Addicted
    Only players who are fast trainers in academy are gk for me.
    They need to add bigger lists or/and longer waiting time in transfer market. They need to change negotiation system for sure.

And for sanity - if i have resources to train my player(s), why they force us to train them so slowly. Training happens for ages.

my experience with 18yo is when it rains, it floods.
    and if I see a dry spell after minutes of watching the market, I simply took the exit.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Only players who are fast trainers in academy are gk for me.
    They need to add bigger lists or/and longer waiting time in transfer market. They need to change negotiation system for sure.

And for sanity - if i have resources to train my player(s), why they force us to train them so slowly. Training happens for ages.
    yes. instead they should've take that old GK training loophole and make it so we can train drills more than 6x at once.
    if that's too hard for nodeus then they should've let us decide to increase the drills difficulty from very easy to very hard so it's easier to train the creativity without having to waste cross skill to your players

Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    my experience with 18yo is when it rains, it floods.
    and if I see a dry spell after minutes of watching the market, I simply took the exit.
    yup, like original poster comment bout not getting 18yo.
    funnily i saw a lot.
    when? when i'm skipping my work, go to toilet wasting time opened up top11 with sounds just so people wont disturb me in there and go to transfer market bid whatever young 3* available for 1 token and close the apps.
    to my surprise i did won some of them and some are FT too.
    well when i say young mostly 20-21, 18&19 1token bid will most definitely not won the bidding.
    well if they're not FT i will sack em immediately. rather do that than waste go into bidding war for more than 10+ tokens only to find out the 18yo are actually slow trainer
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-13-2022 at 12:30 PM.
    xander likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    yes. instead they should've take that old GK training loophole and make it so we can train drills more than 6x at once.
    if that's too hard for nodeus then they should've let us decide to increase the drills difficulty from very easy to very hard so it's easier to train the creativity without having to waste cross skill to your players
    ah the good old days
    So off topic, have you guys noticed that 28-29 yo have lost their charm in performance(scoring goals)? Adil, signed this player in his teens, and was superb in performance even without any boost-up training but from the last 2-3 seasons, he is very average. Attachment 140215 Attachment 140216

Back in the good old days, a player with good specific attributes performed well even in his last season, like this player David Owen, signed at 19 yo, 84%, trained him well, end up saving the whole team from embarrassing defeats on countless occasions and well most of the trophies are a courtesy to him. A true hall of Famer.
    18y old players on the market-david.png
    SuperDunk likes this.

Apprentice
    Yeah, i had a player like that from the good old days that owns all the stats and will probably never be dethroned
    Last edited by Julandron; 12-14-2022 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    ah the good old days
    So off topic, have you guys noticed that 28-29 yo have lost their charm in performance(scoring goals)? Adil, signed this player in his teens, and was superb in performance even without any boost-up training but from the last 2-3 seasons, he is very average. Attachment 140215 Attachment 140216

Back in the good old days, a player with good specific attributes performed well even in his last season, like this player David Owen, signed at 19 yo, 84%, trained him well, end up saving the whole team from embarrassing defeats on countless occasions and well most of the trophies are a courtesy to him. A true hall of Famer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	david.PNG 
Views:	48 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	140217
    same. it's as if nodeus purposely let the older player be useless eventho their white skill is top tier and still better than other players on the league and own team but that guy just cant score enough.

he starts to miss freekick which usually ends up with goal, i have to assign other player as FKtaker in d middle of match and 2nd player managed to score FK easily. after the main guy missed out like 2FK in a row (even against super low inactive team cant score regularly)

i still keep him but he didnt score that much, but the burden of scoring now was taken over by 2nd or 3rd highest attacker.
    if you have only 1 good attacker you're fuked, but i think most who play top11 have 3 great attackers these days
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-14-2022 at 03:48 PM.
    xander and SuperDunk like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    same. it's as if nodeus purposely let the older player be useless eventho their white skill is top tier and still better than other players on the league and own team but that guy just cant score enough.

he starts to miss freekick which usually ends up with goal, i have to assign other player as FKtaker in d middle of match and 2nd player managed to score FK easily. after the main guy missed out like 2FK in a row (even against super low inactive team cant score regularly)

i still keep him but he didnt score that much, but the burden of scoring now was taken over by 2nd or 3rd highest attacker.
    if you have only 1 good attacker you're fuked, but i think most who play top11 have 3 great attackers these days
    No wonder why my 160% rated player has been underperforming. Think I should start benching him/relieve him of set piece duties. It’s not fair tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    One of the biggest reasons why i quit 1 year ago and 3 years ago was because I spent too much time on the market replacing my key players that became too old to maintain their stars.
    I think second reason you quit was you couldn't fill Master Suazo's place in your squad.
    SuperDunk and RUSDI.H like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I think second reason you quit was you couldn't fill Master Suazo's place in your squad.
    Pretty much, no player ever felt the same in the game...
    I even won one or two scoring contests on forum with the LEGEND himself, my greatest ever player.

18y old players on the market-arturo-suazo.jpg
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast