Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Penalty Clash: Supreme 8!

Fantastic that instead of allowing us to replenish our energy via rest packs you decided to force us to do one max team training full of sessions per energy unit while also substantially decreasing the rewards to the point where not even first place in the hourly sessions is profitabile anymore.
    Enjoy seeing those kpi's where no one is spending anything on tokens/greens anymore since it's no longer worth the trouble or the time.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

welp i just go full brazillian this round.
    since top11 didnt respond saying bout jersey reward at end of penalty event.
    might as well get 2* 2SA GK and AMC just for entering and not playing
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-15-2022 at 11:20 AM.

Yeah I won’t be participating in this very much. I grinded for the 8* player last season and made over 100 tokens and 250 greens doing it. This season isn’t worth it for me. Cheers

Dreamer
    Forget what i said before. It's different event from last season. We can only play 3 groups for 24hours. But the weird one is, if can only play 3 groups for 24 hours, the top must be with 300points. Why there are with more than 300points? I don't know the rules...

Apprentice
    Proof this game is fixed...lost 4 times v teams from Serbia....you can't pick Serbia in this event as a nation.....

Administrator, why suddenly this event it's no more available in the app?
    I was playing 1st turn of second day and for 5 minutes it couldn't find any opponent (with a mistake error), now it's no more visible in the event field, along with friendly championship.
    Am i losing whatever i gained so far on this 2nd day?
    I still had 18 minutes to play, what about it?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbacks View Post
    Administrator, why suddenly this event it's no more available in the app?
    I was playing 1st turn of second day and for 5 minutes it couldn't find any opponent (with a mistake error), now it's no more visible in the event field, along with friendly championship.
    Am i losing whatever i gained so far on this 2nd day?
    I still had 18 minutes to play, what about it?
    Hey Manager, the issue at the beginning of the new cycle has been shortly resolved and you should be able to compete in the predefined number of Groups in the current 24h cycle. If you are having issues with the event visibility (Penalty Clash, Friendly Championships) after relogging in, please send me in a direct message your Manager ID so we can check it. Thanks!

Apprentice
    The amateurs at Nordeus still can’t follow football/soccer rules.
    None of them have a clue how this sport works,

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Forget what i said before. It's different event from last season. We can only play 3 groups for 24hours. But the weird one is, if can only play 3 groups for 24 hours, the top must be with 300points. Why there are with more than 300points? I don't know the rules...
    tbh limiting numbers of participation is better.
    instead of rewarding those who're tryhard to grind no-lifer-top11 players.
    have a limit of playing time for managers that's skillful is better for event.
    then the leaderboard will look more impressive to me who have life and job unlike those who're free and can play penalty 24/7 of their life.

a better solution instead is give players max 10tries per day and choose the best 3 score points into the scoreboard.

because maybe the internet slow/lagging or when you try the 1-3 time you're still a lil bit newbish to the speed of balls and control so you cant score and missed most of those chances

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    The amateurs at Nordeus still can’t follow football/soccer rules.
    None of them have a clue how this sport works,

yup, it's a joke really

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast