Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Penalty Clash: Supreme 8!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Penalty Clash: Supreme 8!

[Official] Penalty Clash: Supreme 8!-wn-24-.jpg

The battle to be world's best continues - Penalty Clash: Supreme 8 is ON!

The top 8 Countries from the first Penalty Clash have earned their spot in this iteration of the Penalty Clash minigame. Read on to learn more about the changes this season’s Penalty Clash brings and get ready!

• Countries: Only the top 8 Countries from last season’s Penalty Clash have earned their spot in this season’s Penalty Clash (Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, France, Serbia). You’ll be able to select one of the 8 featured Countries when the event kicks off and represent it throughout the event. Don’t forget, once you pick a Country you cannot change it.
    • Group participation: The Group Leaderboards will now last 30 minutes, with the ability to participate in a maximum of 3 Groups per 24 hours cycle.
    • Medals: Due to the changes related to the Group participation, the rewards have been adjusted accordingly - the rewards for the top 10 Managers in the Group have been increased. Besides winning Medals through Group Leaderboards, you’ll also be earning extra Medals from each victory. These won Medals will be added to your Medals count on Country Leaderboards once the Group ends.
    • Rewards: The Shooter reward will have the AMC role. With the reduced Country selection, players will be given as a reward to all Managers from the Country ranked 1st at the end of the event, as well as to Managers who collect 800 Medals by the end of the event. A bigger pool of Managers will be able to earn Country Leaderboard rewards, as fewer Countries are featured in this Penalty Clash.
    • Energy: The Energy will be replenishable through training. Fully refill the energy bar by completing training with your whole Top Eleven squad with the maximum number of drills.

The minigame lasts from Thursday, December 15th to Monday, December 19th, 10am CET. The Top Eleven versions that support the event are 23.7 and above - make sure your app is updated. Good luck in your penalty duels Managers!
    mercury10 likes this.

will we get the jersey of chosen country as reward next?
    if yes then people will choose other country from the 1st penalty shootout event, (why pick same country to get same jersey twice?)

Apprentice
    This was such a dumb and boring game. How stupid to bring it back.
    Unbelievable Nordeus!!
    mercury10 and Mpire7 like this.

Will the rewards be tokens?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

terrible game full of bugs.

Dreamer
    If the reward only for the 1st rank country, we all just choose Brazil then.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    If the reward only for the 1st rank country, we all just choose Brazil then.
    that depends.
    if you put some effort enough just to place in top2000 (this is for round1, maybe in 2nd round the number will also increase since it's less teams)
    if you choose unpopular country then can get enough greens and tokens everyday.
    my asso friends play enough just to get these, me? i dont even bother play just glad i get jersey that i want (canada)
    while choosing brazil can get you free AMC that'll turn 22 in the next few day. that's it

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    that depends.
    if you put some effort enough just to place in top2000 (this is for round1, maybe in 2nd round the number will also increase since it's less teams)
    if you choose unpopular country then can get enough greens and tokens everyday.
    my asso friends play enough just to get these, me? i dont even bother play just glad i get jersey that i want (canada)
    while choosing brazil can get you free AMC that'll turn 22 in the next few day. that's it
    It's Top 8 now. I think there isn't any unpopular country. The logic reward we can get is free AMC with 10*. And you know how to do it, if we all just co-operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    It's Top 8 now. I think there isn't any unpopular country. The logic reward we can get is free AMC with 10*. And you know how to do it, if we all just co-operate.
    i rather have 3* 2sa that turns to 2* by few days than 8* player end of season.
    if u know pros and cons of top11 you know it's better to choose the less popular out of 8 teams,
    that you can easily rank high in your country board and get tons of greens and tokens from it. EVERYDAY!

besides. if you have already get the brazil jersey and logo the 1st time round,
    why would you pick the same again if this 2nd round gives out the same reward for every manager who pick country.

that's my question to nordeus. is this 2nd round reward jersey and logo again to all managers? if yes i want to choose different country from my 1st round.

so maybe tons of manager who chose brazil in 1st round will chose other country and somehow brazil wont get no1 in this round.

but nodeus keep quiet regarding this jersey & logo reward to all managers,
    and those who chose brazil 1st round might pick the same and steamroll other countries again this time.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-15-2022 at 03:07 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast