Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Penalty Clash: Supreme 8!

to my surprise, the 2* 2sa penalty AMC i've got is fastrainer..

not sure if i want to train him or just let him be 1* for taskpurpose player next season.

nvm, only 1 account got fastrainer, my other account got normal trainer. guess i'm lucky on that account
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Penalty Clash: Supreme 8!-fastrainer.jpg  
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-19-2022 at 10:02 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    to my surprise, the 2* 2sa penalty AMC i've got is fastrainer..

not sure if i want to train him or just let him be 1* for taskpurpose player next season.

nvm, only 1 account got fastrainer, my other account got normal trainer. guess i'm lucky on that account
    I followed same strategy to get rewarded free low star Brazilians, but sadly it seems my AMC player is tier-3 trainer.

we dont get any jersey or logo for this penalty event?
    some of my friend who're semi-retiring are late for the 1st penalty event wanted to get the jersey and logo from world cup teams too..
    but too bad they can only choose out of 8 instead of original 32.
    guess they're unlucky because the 2nd penalty event also didnt give any logo nor jersey
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    we dont get any jersey or logo for this penalty event?
    some of my friend who're semi-retiring are late for the 1st penalty event wanted to get the jersey and logo from world cup teams too..
    but too bad they can only choose out of 8 instead of original 32.
    guess they're unlucky because the 2nd penalty event also didnt give any logo nor jersey
    Same sadness I have, no shirt/shield and I hope we can get the items in the store... are cool stuff to collect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123