Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: This is ridiculous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Last season i had a full SA team and it didnt nearly perform as good as the players with no Sa i raised this season. My old 7* amc scored 11 goals and 12 assists with SS ability while my currrent 7* amc is at 20 goal 10 assist at mid season. Same modules, same mentality.

What youth is, is a mini scout source available to non T buyers. 20+ t for a player who will gain from a min of 1,3 to a max of 1,7 SPs per 30% 3 bars training is a good deal. Your 1 m Q 37 player will cease his usefulness in 1-2 seasons while this one will last. Will you alwais be able to replace your old player for 1 T? No. Will you alwais find one in TL? No.
    At avg 1,5 sps x training hard he'll top your older player with about 40 greens and still train super fast.
    Again, your experiences each year will vary and not be a representation of the whole. My 37Q AML/ML was $3M, so a medium trainer and will last more than a few years if he stays healthy.

Face it, youth academies are useless for anyone except Tommys. The one jewel they might produce for a non-buyer is rare.

i totally agree, if it's my club's youth training centre then why can't I sign them just for $ and why don't we get any money if we choose to sell them instead of signing them ???

Dont sign em if you think it's not worth. I agree the fee is many times higher than the return, but not alwais. Also, you shouldconsider that youth atm are useless to token buyers only. Not on every server you can taks good players for 1 t, and overall in the season you might spend even more than 10-15 T on losing auctions, sometimes on even lesser players. I signed a youth in my alt account to make a lil test, paying 15 T, so not the best of the youth. He was 4* q27 and after half season he's sitting on a 8 avg score and Q32, peaking 135/155 on max training and breaking 150 per match.

Dreamer
    i m sorry u miss the chance to build the school to level 3

Here's my top U18 I got at the beginning of the season for 21T:
    This is ridiculous-scout-player-1-2.jpgThis is ridiculous-scout-player.jpg
    And here's one I got for free:
    This is ridiculous-scout-player-2.jpgThis is ridiculous-scout-player-2-2.jpg

nuf said...

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Your scientific approach is lacking. It is not sufficient to be able to provide any conclusive data other than what you yourself see in your own games. The results from your games alone are not sufficient proof of what you conclude.
    ok how many specifically freekicks or penalties your x player score a season?
    do your counts and tell me
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scout Player 1-2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	6912Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scout Player.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	6913

Name:	Scout Player 2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	6914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scout Player 2-2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	6915

nuf said...
    Care to explain me how can he be 19 yo? sure he isnt from last season?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post

Name:	Scout Player 1-2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	6912Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scout Player.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	6913

Name:	Scout Player 2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	6914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scout Player 2-2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	6915

nuf said...
    Sorry, what does this prove? You lucked out?

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    ok how many specifically freekicks or penalties your x player score a season?
    do your counts and tell me
    My scout ST with freekick scores a goal per game. Maybe half of them are freekicks. To be honest, I wasnt keeping track but I do know that without freekick, he wouldnt have that many goals. As I have not tracked his success rate, it is not fair to speculate his numbers. What I do know is that he is fairly frequent enough with his freekick success that I expect it almost every time....a bit disappointed when he misses...and he does miss occasionally. When he is injured or red carded and has to sit for a game, I dont get much success with players without freekick SA. I only had one player with this SA until a few days ago, so I really tried to keep him healthy for obvious reasons.

It will be different for everyone, the success rate....some more frequent than others. It is totally up to the NGE and unless you track 10-20 accounts, you wont be able to get a good enough sample to prove any theory.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-21-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    how much 5* 18 yo you get in your server? i get little .. and if i get them, they often slow trainer and they will have a hell bidding war that you may end up paying 20+ tokens .. i bought one for 31T once.. anyway they often are bad trainers ..EX: bought 19 yo with 6 skills point far from 6* at start of the season .. spend 10T on him .. he is no 51 QT .. thinking now of selling him next season .. have my 18 4* in same level by mid of season with spending 25T extra on greens .. but he will last for seasons for me without need of greens
    I bought 5x of them this season and all of them are 8* now (high valued). My two U21 are arriving tomorrow, but I don't intend to keep them.

We only get server generated players on my server now and then, especially the first week. Then there players that managers sell that they don't tend to keep.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I bought 5x of them this season and all of them are 8* now (high valued). My two U21 are arriving tomorrow, but I don't intend to keep them.

We only get server generated players on my server now and then, especially the first week. Then there players that managers sell that they don't tend to keep.
    Yes, powertrain city here...when you buy or farm tokens like a madman, you can do this, otherwise, the average person doesnt care much for 18yo from the academy unless they are really worth it, which most are not.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast